GWAR!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rammsoldat

15 Feb. 2007
ive only really got into gwar these past 2 years, i liked them for ages and was stoked when they were in the beavis and butt-head game (when it first came out on the megadrive, phew history) but i never actuall bought an album till last year.

i was gonna buy some albums a few years back but for one reason or another decided not to.

zombiecag

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
I strongly recommend you get Beyond Hell.
If GWAR do play, the show will probably based on that album 'cuz it's the new one :D
Saying that, they'll probably do a general show 'cuz it's a festival...

Either way, it'd be fucking amazing.

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
Dude are you going to the GWAR tour this month?
It's gonna be awesome!
unfortunatly not :( iv got like little to no money as wackens gona cost alot + i got ozzy + black label tickets for me and my gf thats another 80 quid out of the pocket
:(
i hope GWAR to play at wacken, then wacken will be forgiven for putting bullet mendeed and all that remains on:)

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Hmm, I guess Ozzy + BLS is an excuse to miss GWAR...
I so badly hope they play Wacken.. 'cuz that would more than make up for the shitty core bands...

Plus there'd be the inevitable (yet hilarious) battle between Lordi/Lordi Fans and GWAR/GWAR fans..

I'd be fighting for the Scumdogs :)

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
Hmm, I guess Ozzy + BLS is an excuse to miss GWAR...
I so badly hope they play Wacken.. 'cuz that would more than make up for the shitty core bands...

Plus there'd be the inevitable (yet hilarious) battle between Lordi/Lordi Fans and GWAR/GWAR fans..

I'd be fighting for the Scumdogs :)
yeah they sure would make up for it :D haha why dont they all just get along, both bands are great, what would be even better is if Lordi and GWAR played together for one song, they wouldnt though

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
GWAR might steal Mr Lordi's costume, put it on a "victim" and cut his head off onstage :D

I don't think there'll ever be peace between the two..
Cuz GWAR extremists say Lordi copied GWAR
and Lordi extremists say either GWAR copied Lordi, or that Lordi are more talented musicians and shizzle..

Truth is, GWAR were the originals, and are highly talented musicians..
And their new album was produced by Devin Townsend, thus giving them a head start on Lordi..

...although Dee Snider makes a guest appearance on The Arockalypse...

The feud is endless!!

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
GWAR were the origionals, they came first so there is no way they copied Lordi, plus they are way more funny and entertaining then Lordi, they are technically better musically then Lordi too but i still think Lordi are great :p

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Lordi are great, I wont deny that. I love the whole 80s rock sound..

But GWAR are so unique.. the first time you see them is like the first time you watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre... You've never seen anything like it before, and never will again!
People either love it and think it's the best thing ever, or think that it's sick and should be banned..

And you know what I think of it :D

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Ok, so after seeing the new GWAR costumes and show in action, I have to say...
These guys HAVE TO PLAY WACKEN!!!
Organisers, stop booking shit metalcore and get GWAR!
You will NOT regret it!

Rammsoldat

15 Feb. 2007
Ok, so after seeing the new GWAR costumes and show in action, I have to say...
These guys HAVE TO PLAY WACKEN!!!
Organisers, stop booking shit metalcore and get GWAR!
You will NOT regret it!

Agree agree agree.

I had to get the bus back to where we were staying in liverpool totally soaked through with red green blacka nd yellow fluids dripping off me. the black stuff stuck and made me look like a minstrel. my jeans are all sorts of colours and i gotta say it rocked fuckkin hard.

GWAR was the best gig ive been to since i saw rammstein last.