ureuropa.com

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Purge

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
Anyone ever ordered from www.ureuropa.com? I tried to order a Forefather tshirt from there but, even though I paid through paypal and have the receipt the order isn't showing up in my order history. I've sent a message but no reply yet.

Just wondering if anyone knows if the site is decent or should I just wave bye-byes to my hard-earned?

Alrek

Anyone ever ordered from www.ureuropa.com? I tried to order a Forefather tshirt from there but, even though I paid through paypal and have the receipt the order isn't showing up in my order history. I've sent a message but no reply yet.

Just wondering if anyone knows if the site is decent or should I just wave bye-byes to my hard-earned?

You should open a dispute with the seller via PayPal if they do not reply within a week, I've done it before when buying gold from a seller in Chile, and it helped greatly.

Purge

13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
Cheers guys, yeah i'll be opening a dispute if I don't hear anything soonish. I don't really understand what's happened...I went through the entire checkout process, paid for the item (got receipt) and when I logged back in there was no order history but the item was still in my cart...:confused:
Why an English band has to sell their merchandise from Germany i'll never understand anyway...

Svarog

4 Feb. 2007
ive ordered 5!! cd's from ureurope and payed for it a month ago !!! still haven't received anything and they don't answer my mails. Fucking 65 euros are gone! How can i make this despute on Paypal??

Purge

13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
Actually, my problem is sorted. Once I opened the dispute the guy was pretty good at returning messages. :) Now everything's sorted and I have my luvverly tshirt. :D

@ Svarog - You log into your account and click the resolution centre tab. Then click report a problem and choose the transaction you want to report. Send the guy a message saying what the problem is. he'll probably ask you if you want the stuff sending to your paypal address. Hope it gets sorted! :)

Svarog

4 Feb. 2007
My problem is sorted as well :). Apparenlty he did not answer because he was on a Kampfar tour... But i've received my cd's now and he even sent me 3 free cd's !! :)