MENDEED@ Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

zombiecag

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Hmm, Wacken seems to be going down a bit of a metalcore route...

Saying that, Mendeed aren't half bad.. they may be metalcore but they're fucking insane live...

Might watch them if I'm not too drunk :D

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Likely headbangers ballroom stage band...only difference is th UK is producing a few this year....hang on, the gash that is Panic Cell played a couple of years ago...no difference at all.

Tyfon

14 Aug. 2006
Mendeed is the best band ever you fucking guys that say they are shit don't really now them you are idiots!!!!

Damn i hate you idiots!
Mendeed is great !!!

valery irgendwas du bissen Arschloch

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
:eek:

I hadn't heard this lot 'til now, correctly guessing by their reputation that they're not my cup of tea.

Tyfon

14 Aug. 2006
everyone who knows this band just a bit knows that they aren't a metalcore band . they are a mix from many kinds of metal

phoenix45000

20 Aug. 2006
Wow another shit band, sorry guys I don't think I am coming to wacken this year, the bill is extremely uninspiring.

Höpi

3 Okt. 2006
I wonder, if anyone will recognize that this "metalcore / no metalcore"-discussion doesn't and never will lead to an end. And the level, discussions are based on here is sinking each time you "talk" about it. It's not really talking, insulting fits it better.
I don't like metalcore/deathcore/hardcore whatever-core either and I DO THINK that it doesn't fit into the idea of this particular festival, but as long as the festival evolves with time by taking four or five of these bands into the 60-bands-billing (!) I think noone has to whine around.
So if I am right and NOONE did recognize it, I'll tell you again:

THIS DISCUSSION WON'T LEAD TO ANY GOAL.

Go and see those fashion-bands or drink a beer or two or go to one of THE OTHER STAGES (YEAAAH GUYS, WE'VE GOT 4 STAGES IN WACKEN! IMPRESSIVE, ISN'T IT!?)
And: NO, there won't be playing Core-Bands on all of the stages at the same time :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet: