the Happy New Year Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i was meant to go to a motherfuckin new year party in a pub - never ending supply of booze :D - but got the motherfuckin flu

so enjoy ppl!! :rolleyes:

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Happy new year to you all!!!!! :)

I'll also go to one of those pubs with neverending supply of alcohol (well, just till 8 or 9 in the morning :rolleyes: ), and I have now a bit of stomach-ache, but I'll be there anyway :p

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Going to a big party a friend is holding. Over the last near seven years NYE has been a depressing time for me, for the first time I'm looking forward to this so should be a lot of fun:)

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Mine was great-also for the first time in ages. Lots of dancing, homemade food, beer, mixed drinks and a delicious Mexican drink that had vodka, rum, coconut milk and cinnamon. But before even that I spent time talking to a friend that is still in the hospital but is doing well and soon will be out. It was because of that that I could have a good time at my party later.

rabidwolf86

3 Dez. 2006
Something about thousands of people watching a ball of lightbulbs drop puts me off about the whole holiday. but i got a bunch of free booze, so i wont complain anymore.