Camping from 1 August.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Ustedalen

5 Dez. 2006
Hey guys.
A friend of mine and I are going to Wacken this year, but we have a problem. The plane from Norway lands in Hamburg August 1. Are we allowed to come to the Wacken campus, check in and set up our tent in the "camping area" that date? I really hope so.

Purge

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
Me too. Wanted to go on Wednesday last year but couldn't coz of my, now ex, girlfriend.

All th shuttle buses and everything still run, right? I'm going by myself this year so i'm really hoping to just follow the black horde to wacken and back!:D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I used to go on tuesday and I never had any problem. Well, in 2003 most of the toilets and showers were out of service that day, but that wasn't much of a problem ;)

leigonX

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Jan. 2007
Richmond, VA, USA
This will be my first time attending, and am still a little confused about the camping situation. I just got full metal service ticket in the mail and says camping is included, but reading some other stuf made it sound like you can only have reservations with groups of over 50 people. Could someone please help my confusion?

-no limitation of drinks and food at park and camparea (incl. glas bottles)-does that mean I can bring as much food and beer as i like?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
This will be my first time attending, and am still a little confused about the camping situation. I just got full metal service ticket in the mail and says camping is included, but reading some other stuf made it sound like you can only have reservations with groups of over 50 people. Could someone please help my confusion?

-no limitation of drinks and food at park and camparea (incl. glas bottles)-does that mean I can bring as much food and beer as i like?

you don't need reservations, but if you have a group of over 50 people you CAN make reservations for the camp site.

But there is plenty of space on the camping.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden

Even though Quark also answered, here's my version:

There are several reserved spots on the camping area, you are not allowed to camp in any of these areas unless you have made a reservation to be at that rea.
You may only make a reservation if your group is larger than 50 persons.
For non-reserved camping, just choose a spot where the people around it arn't trying to chase you away because they want the spot for someone yet to come.

As for the camping grounds - yes, you maky bring as much food and beer as you wish.
As for the festival grounds - you will have to buy your fod and beer inside.

Brainlag

21 Jan. 2007
I'm wondering what time the festival gates open as we're going to be arriving near midnight. We know we'll be able to get in on Wednesday night, but what about Tuesday night?