Q & A about Wacken Open Air

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

heho6

24 Juli 2018
Hey, I've got a question. I'm searching for a name of one of the exhibitors. It was a jewelry stand, with a lot of biker stuff, rings, braceletes, with skulls, fleur de lis and so on. It wasn't one of those classic stands with the same jewelry as others, it was more expensive than the other jewelry stands, but it was a lot better also. I think it was stationed with the ones on the far left side when you enter the area from camp. Any idea? :D

Verfolne666

3 Dez. 2016
Hi.. Im looking for tickets and its a Internet site called festickets who are selling some tickets.. they are saying they are partners with wacken.. is it true and are they safe?

thanks for answer :p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
It seams ligitimite, but there's one thing.
You cannot buy single tickets. You will have to book a travel option with it.
And They tell price is as from €221, it's actually also the ONLY price they may ask. Any higher price is not allowed.

Verfolne666

3 Dez. 2016
aight.. thanks mate.. have a couple of friends that needs some tickets.. hmm .. do u think wacken ( metaltix) will have more waiting lists on their tickets ?

Amarus

13 Aug. 2018
Paris, France
I got a few questions about showers.

From what I found by searching it seems that all the showers at Wacken are communal showers, is that correct or outdated?
Absolutely no individual stalls?

(I'm not comfortable enough with my body to go around in my birthday suit. I'd appreciate an alternative to having to wear swimming shorts.)

And from last year's map I see there were 6 different shower points. Are they all accessible 24/7?
Also, how long are the queues for the showers generally?

Using Hellfest as an example, if you want to take a shower when starting your day (around 9 to 12), you usually have to wait more than half an hour, maybe even more than an hour. Which is why I prefer to take a shower on the way back from the last concert (after 2) at which time I don't wait more than 10 minutes max.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I got a few questions about showers.

From what I found by searching it seems that all the showers at Wacken are communal showers, is that correct or outdated?
Absolutely no individual stalls?

(I'm not comfortable enough with my body to go around in my birthday suit. I'd appreciate an alternative to having to wear swimming shorts.)

And from last year's map I see there were 6 different shower points. Are they all accessible 24/7?
Also, how long are the queues for the showers generally?

Using Hellfest as an example, if you want to take a shower when starting your day (around 9 to 12), you usually have to wait more than half an hour, maybe even more than an hour. Which is why I prefer to take a shower on the way back from the last concert (after 2) at which time I don't wait more than 10 minutes max.
Bonjour!!! On se connaît !

Je ne peux répondre que pour les masculins.
Les douches sont communes. Donc pas individuelles. Désolé.
Et comme au Hellfest, il y a des files vers 7-9 heure aussi.

Reaktionen: Amarus

Trubozhop

17 Juli 2017
Is it usually difficult to register to the Pole Sitting challenge? When it (registration) usually starts? Is there special dedicated URL to check?
Is it allowed to supply pole sitter with food, alcohol or wear?

res_man

10 Juli 2019
Hello, everybody!
Wacken ABC sais:
"
Cameras /camcorders /mobile phones
It is allowed to bring ordinary cameras/ digital cameras and mobile phones onto the festival ground. However, neither camcorders nor reflex/ SLR cameras and/or bridge/system cameras are to be brought to the camping grounds!

Please make sure that you don’t bother your neighbors and other people with your photo devices.
"

But, what about action cams like GoPro? Without any monopode, of course.

StrungOut84

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2016
Gander, Canada
Hello, everybody!
Wacken ABC sais:
"
Cameras /camcorders /mobile phones
It is allowed to bring ordinary cameras/ digital cameras and mobile phones onto the festival ground. However, neither camcorders nor reflex/ SLR cameras and/or bridge/system cameras are to be brought to the camping grounds!

Please make sure that you don’t bother your neighbors and other people with your photo devices.
"

But, what about action cams like GoPro? Without any monopode, of course.

Well I'm pretty sure you can bring a GoPro since cameras / mobile phones are allowed on the fest ground.
Worst case scenario they will tell you that you can't and you'll just need to go drop it at the camping.

Sif

5 Aug. 2014
Portugal
Hi guys!!
I've searched the forum but didn´t find an answer to my question...
It's the second time i'm going to wacken, but this time a friend wants to bring a little gas burner (campingaz). We will be taking the burner on the plane, but not the gas bottle.
do you know if they sell the gas bottles on the festival?