Hessencamp 7.0 W:O:A 2019

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
22 Juni 2019
I know the camp is full, but I'm wondering if any members of the Hessencamp can bring me from Frankfurt to Wacken? PM if possible. Sie könnten mir auch auf Deutsch schreiben. Ich verstehe relativ gut. Ich habe Probleme nur mit der Herstellung befriedigendes Deutsch.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Schade. :'( I need to find out who does run the Uber from Frankfurt to Wacken. I'm not keen to schlep a tent and things up to Wacken via Öffis, but I guess it should be somehow possible.
You REALLY want an Uber from Frankfurt to Wacken??? :confused:

I'd recommend STRONGLY to either take the train (and I've done it MANY times from Belgium (Charleroi) to Dauenhof/Itzehoe, sometimes 2x(!) a year!)
Or look for a Flixbus, or any long distance bus, but I don't know if there's a direct connection from Frankfurt to Hamburg. (and you'll need to take a train to Itzehoe anyways)

Edit Piaf zegt: Or you take a look at the "Mitfahrerzentrale"

22 Juni 2019
You REALLY want an Uber from Frankfurt to Wacken??? :confused:

I'd recommend STRONGLY to either take the train (and I've done it MANY times from Belgium (Charleroi) to Dauenhof/Itzehoe, sometimes 2x(!) a year!)
Or look for a Flixbus, or any long distance bus, but I don't know if there's a direct connection from Frankfurt to Hamburg. (and you'll need to take a train to Itzehoe anyways)

Edit Piaf zegt: Or you take a look at the "Mitfahrerzentrale"
I think Uber is actually illegal in Germany. :D (shocker!) A guy posted a couple hours ago in the thread you mentioned that he's going from Karlsruhe to Wacken and can pick people up on the way (and Frankfurt is). I PM'd him, so hopefully that works.

Is it really OK going to Wacken by train? What do you usually pack? I'm a complete Wacken newb.

Edit: Checked. Uber is totally not illegal in Germany.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I think Uber is actually illegal in Germany. :D (shocker!) A guy posted a couple hours ago in the thread you mentioned that he's going from Karlsruhe to Wacken and can pick people up on the way (and Frankfurt is). I PM'd him, so hopefully that works.

Is it really OK going to Wacken by train? What do you usually pack? I'm a complete Wacken newb.
I'll send you a PM. Don't want to "pollute" the Hessencamp thread with it.

Reaktionen: Aaron Christianson