Guest list - one day or full festival?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MarcMorgan

14 Juni 2019
Hi. I will be on the guest list of one of the bands.

Will this grant access to all days of WOA, or for the single day?

I need to know, so I can plan my stay. If I can just go to the camp grounds, or if I need to book something.

Thank you in advance.

MarcMorgan

14 Juni 2019
Well, I don't wanna bother too much, he'll need to talk to his manager etc, and he is on tour and have enough to do. I figured someone on this forum knows the answer.

I don't have ticket yet, I will get it when I arrive.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Well, I don't wanna bother too much, he'll need to talk to his manager etc, and he is on tour and have enough to do. I figured someone on this forum knows the answer.

I don't have ticket yet, I will get it when I arrive.
Tja... doens't make things easier on you.

Either way, best thing is: either wait for the ticket (but that might be too long) or contact management and ask! That's the only thing we can say!

MarcMorgan

14 Juni 2019
Tja... doens't make things easier on you.

Either way, best thing is: either wait for the ticket (but that might be too long) or contact management and ask! That's the only thing we can say!

Chances are that someone here knows how it usually is.. If not I'll see if he can get an answer, but I just appriciate he's helping and don't wanna bother too much.

__mo__

W:O:A Metalhead
24 März 2014
Well usually it's different from band to band as far as I know. For example if you are on the guest list from Slayer you got other rights as as if you are on the guest list from one of the metal battle bands.
So in conclusion yes you have to contact your band or wait for the "ticket"

MarcMorgan

14 Juni 2019
Well usually it's different from band to band as far as I know. For example if you are on the guest list from Slayer you got other rights as as if you are on the guest list from one of the metal battle bands.
So in conclusion yes you have to contact your band or wait for the "ticket"

Well, it's actually them, which is why I don't wanna bother more than I have to. I always get treated well and don't wanna bother when I know lots of people wanna talk to them all the time.

Reiður Loki

VIP-Saufziege
7 Juli 2018
Trier
Well, it's actually them, which is why I don't wanna bother more than I have to. I always get treated well and don't wanna bother when I know lots of people wanna talk to them all the time.
I think, they will understand, that you have to plan a few things, like how to get there and back home, what to take with you etc.
Especially because you come from another Country.
:)

MarcMorgan

14 Juni 2019
Thanks, I'll ask at a later point if I don't get a clear answer here.

Looking forward to my first time at Wacken!

Wacken-Jasper

Administrator
Teammitglied
18 Jan. 2012
www.wacken.com
You should ask the band, this is the easiest option. We don't got all the names yet, so I can't check it in our database. In most cases you should get access for all days and you can choose to camp on the normal camping grounds or at the VIP camping. But I can't tell you for sure yet, so asking the band it is. See you in Wacken!

MarcMorgan

14 Juni 2019
You should ask the band, this is the easiest option. We don't got all the names yet, so I can't check it in our database. In most cases you should get access for all days and you can choose to camp on the normal camping grounds or at the VIP camping. But I can't tell you for sure yet, so asking the band it is. See you in Wacken!

Thanks a lot. I will ask when we get closer. And just book something comfortable fairly close. I'll be there with my oldest daugter, so avoiding tent won't be a bad thing, and I don't need to drink, so I can take the car. I am just looking forward to my first time there.