Wacken memes

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Ingrassare

5 Nov. 2004
Budapest
Ladies and Germs, we decided with some ancient W:O:A metalhead friends to create @wackenmemes on the major social media platforms to have fun and to poke fun at ourselves and our favorite festival :D

Also, feel free to use this thread as a breeding/posting ground for Wacken-related memes!

Finally, a disclaimer, before someone asks: we're NOT some sleazy ass "influencers" off instagram, but regular W:O:A fans with normal jobs, so the only reason why we made the pages is to have fun, and the only reason I'm "promoting" ourselves here is to have a laugh together. Thx!

Reaktionen: perfectmansions

Ingrassare

5 Nov. 2004
Budapest
One notices. ! And I didn't go to all the Wacken fests . Didn't go in 11 and 16. But did 2 in the last millennium! :ugly:

Ahh nice! My (bad) excuse for missing the last millennium is being 12 in '99 :D It's funny how WOA attendance reflects one's life events though, I went to study to the other end of the world in 2010, then had kids from 2013 onward, kinda explains the gaps

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Ahh nice! My (bad) excuse for missing the last millennium is being 12 in '99 :D It's funny how WOA attendance reflects one's life events though, I went to study to the other end of the world in 2010, then had kids from 2013 onward, kinda explains the gaps
I didn't want to go as from 11. After 13 times, I thought it was enough. However, I got ichy, and went back in 14 for the 14th time, and now I'm going back for the 15th time in 19.

Beast_Pete

27 Nov. 2004
Budapest
Good auld times! Been there between 2005-2011 and in 2016. Planning to return in 2022 or '23. Will see how it goes. :)
Love the memes btw! ;-)

perfectmansions

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
I think your memes are great!

Here's a classic meme that I will always remember:

Funny_Festival_Memes_2016_1_fnkbzt.jpg