Camping grounds and thieves

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
hmm... If you Look at the average town with 80k ppl, you have more than 175 crimes in one week.
i feel very safe at Wacken, and I would say you should too. In my seven years Wacken I never witnessed or were the victim of crime.
(well just since wearing yoga pants if you shouldn't, isn't a crime :D)

Like I said I didn't see much happen in the twelve times I went either, I feel very save at wacken.
And what's wrong with yoga pants? :ugly:

Reaktionen: thesubtleknife
27 Jan. 2018
I don't think Wacken will be worse than other festivals but you do get the occasional thief (or gangs) who are not genuine festival-goers and just target any large event.

While I'm not paranoid about crime, and I think the chances are we will be ok, I must admit I am going to leave behind some of our more expensive bits of camping kit. We've also pre-booked a locker for passports / cash / phone etc.