Shuttlebus to Hamburg Airport

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
29 Mai 2016
Hi Everyone,

I’m planning a travel to festival and I read on webside (festival-ABC) that will be shuttle from Hamburg Airport back and forth. Is this bus going to Wacken at 03.08? If yes, how cost this arrival and how can I book this?

Best Regards

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

KaeptnKorn

W:O:A Metalmaster
16 Juli 2003
Hamburg
Thanks, is it only possibility?

It is the only direct Bus listed on the official website: https://www.greenmobility.de/embed/itzehoe/wacken/arrival/plane

Check the site for other modes of transport.

You can always take the metro from hamburg airport to Mainstation(Hauptbahnhof) or Hamburg-Altona, fetch the train to Itzehoe und take the shuttlebusses to Wacken. But it will probably take longer and be more expensive. 44€ to Wacken and back again seems like a good price to me.