Running meetup at Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lilalump

14 Juni 2012
2015 will be my 7th Wacken open air. Unlike other years I am planning to run while I'm there, since I am currently training for a marathon. Any other runners out there who would like to meet up somewhere to run together at Wacken?

I know metal party and running doesn't seem to go together very well, but I figured with almost 100'000 people there, there have to be other runners!

perfectmansions

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
I really like running. And it's a good, sensible thing to do

But at Wacken I will be drinking most of the time. And so I cannot join you.

Are you going to do the Wacken swimming?

Lilalump

14 Juni 2012
I am not a big drinker myself, but I completely understand :)

I am not sure what you are referring to by the "Wacken swimming". I know they have a public swimming pool, but are you referring to a specific event or just the pool in general?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I am not a big drinker myself, but I completely understand :)

I am not sure what you are referring to by the "Wacken swimming". I know they have a public swimming pool, but are you referring to a specific event or just the pool in general?

There's a swimming pool in Wacken, that is open especially for that occasion. A shuttle will bring you from Wacken (camp A) to the pool and back.