Dynamo Metal Fest, 18-07-2015 Kunstijsbaan, Eindhoven

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
After the Dynamo Open Air festival in the 90s starting at the Kunstijsbaan and later at the airport, there will be a new festival named after the Dynamo center. It's going to be called Dynamo Metal Fest, and once again, it'll be at the Kunstijsbaan in Eindhoven, Netherlands. (Ice skating track)

So far, all information is still subject of changes, but the date of the festival is set on July 18.

Bands are yet to be confirmed.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
After the Dynamo Open Air festival in the 90s starting at the Kunstijsbaan and later at the airport, there will be a new festival named after the Dynamo center. It's going to be called Dynamo Metal Fest, and once again, it'll be at the Kunstijsbaan in Eindhoven, Netherlands. (Ice skating track)

So far, all information is still subject of changes, but the date of the festival is set on July 18.

where did you find the date?

edit: never mind I found it :)
http://www.dynamometalfest.nl/

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk

Could be interesting, but then again it could not be interesting :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Death angel!

so, it's either this or dong. it kind of depends on a mate from australia wether I go to dong or not.

I'll be in Eindhoven this time. I want to go back,.

I was thinking of combining the 2 festivals, but I don't think it's easy to do. The ride from and to the station is a bit complicated without a car.

Plus, I want to go to London again for the NFL.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
11429494_1875548326004620_7077179604807942213_o.jpg

The map is online!