wanted: camping group!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
This thread is made for those people who are looking for a group of people to camp with, during the Wacken Open Air.

If you are looking for a group, if you are part of a group, and you want some extra company, get yourself/-ves known!

I am not responsible for any organisation, nor am I part of the Wacken organisation, but I just wanted to create a platform to help you out. (Amd I have to admit, I took Wackentom's idea, 'cause it's a great idea;):))

For those who have a knowledge of German, there is a German thread in the Forum Treffen part.

Good luck!

It might be better if you wrote all your questions and offers in the German part as well. The link can be found here.

http://woafor.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=226242

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

AJLö

30 Apr. 2014
Kleinbritanien
Good idea...

I am coming to Wacken for the 1st time at 53 years old and bringing my son for an 18th birthday treat.
He has asthma and allergies, but it does not stop him being a metalhead, nor does my age stop me yet!
I am looking to group up for the camping side of things, as a larger tent/vehicle group has a lesser chance of randon theft or damage in my experience from many years of festivals and gigs.
If anyone wants to group, just message me.
I speak German and English and have more than a few words of a few other languages, and nothing will be a shock to me after the weird shit I have seen in my life!
I am all about being friendly to all and expect the same in return.

'Faster, Harder, Louder!'

MfG Andreas

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Going to WOA for the first time!! Traveling from western Canada. The plan is to rent a car in Hamburg. Do you park where you camp? or is there a separate parking area?

normally ou can park where you camp. But if you want you can park on a seperate parking area and camp on the "camping only area"

SPARKE

6 Sep. 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
This is good to hear, because Wacken will be near the end of my 3 week Northern Europe (Mostly Germany) trip. Therefore I will have much more stuff with me than if I were to attend this event in home territory. I plan to mail things home as I go. Being able to park beside tent gives me the ability to lock stuff in the trunk. Is there a good sporting goods store in Hamburg or Berlin that sells camping gear? I believe taking my gear on plane and packing around Europe for 3 weeks will be more expensive and annoying then buying before event. On that same note is there anybody that will want to buy gear when wacken is over? Or a charity that will take it? I have no problem tossing it out, but it seams like a waste because taking back with me on the plane is unlikely.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
This is good to hear, because Wacken will be near the end of my 3 week Northern Europe (Mostly Germany) trip. Therefore I will have much more stuff with me than if I were to attend this event in home territory. I plan to mail things home as I go. Being able to park beside tent gives me the ability to lock stuff in the trunk. Is there a good sporting goods store in Hamburg or Berlin that sells camping gear? I believe taking my gear on plane and packing around Europe for 3 weeks will be more expensive and annoying then buying before event. On that same note is there anybody that will want to buy gear when wacken is over? Or a charity that will take it? I have no problem tossing it out, but it seams like a waste because taking back with me on the plane is unlikely.

oh ,you can rent tens ect....http://www.ready-to-rock.de/?___store=default_englisch&festival=54&___from_store=default
i think koldawne can tell you more.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

And Darkfang as well.

But if you're going by car, you can get a tent in a Decathlon or other camping store. Ready-to-Rock is in the B area, which is camp only.

Autoatics can be rented, but are a bit more expensive than stick cars!
o ja, before I forget, if you will rent a car, don't forget that we have mostly cars with stick.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

SPARKE

6 Sep. 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
And Darkfang as well.

But if you're going by car, you can get a tent in a Decathlon or other camping store. Ready-to-Rock is in the B area, which is camp only.

Autoatics can be rented, but are a bit more expensive than stick cars!
o ja, before I forget, if you will rent a car, don't forget that we have mostly cars with stick.

I checked out the tent rental place and 100 euros + 60 for security deposit just for somebody to set me up a tent, they are out of bedding, and like you said area B is no parking, so this will not work. I prefer an automatic, it's what my truck is, seems that most outside Canada or the US are stick, but I can drive one anyways so it is not an issue, I come from the land of oversized 4X4's, my only concern is getting stuck in mud while leaving and ripping something off the underside of car . On the tent front I was looking at what looks to be the German equivalent of Walmart (REAL) and found tents for under 30 euros, and bedding that will be sufficient, especially if everything turns to mud, then I don't have to worry about cleaning and trying to get back a security deposit, I have wrecked tents at events before so I think this may be the better option.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.