Wigtiger Frage uber geldautomaten

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

AJLö

30 Apr. 2014
Kleinbritanien
Hey to someone who can speak from Official Wacken Personnel!

I am coming from outside of Germany and I have 2 debit cards, one Mastercard and one Visa Electron.

Can either or both of these cards be used for getting cash from the money machines in the festival site?

I must ask as I know that only EC debit cards or credit cards can be used at shops in Germany and do not want my son and I to get there and have no money!

MfG Andreas

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
Hey to someone who can speak from Official Wacken Personnel!

I am coming from outside of Germany and I have 2 debit cards, one Mastercard and one Visa Electron.

Can either or both of these cards be used for getting cash from the money machines in the festival site?

I must ask as I know that only EC debit cards or credit cards can be used at shops in Germany and do not want my son and I to get there and have no money!

MfG Andreas

send a message to jasper:
http://forum.wacken.com/member.php?u=149568

AJLö

30 Apr. 2014
Kleinbritanien
Thanks!

Thanks Basti,

I contacted the Wacken office, all they can say is that the machines are supplied and filled by Sparkasse.

So as I used both my cards in the past with Sparkasse machines in the past, I can just hope that these 'special' Wacken machines are the same!

:rolleyes:

MfG Andreas

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
Thanks Basti,

I contacted the Wacken office, all they can say is that the machines are supplied and filled by Sparkasse.

So as I used both my cards in the past with Sparkasse machines in the past, I can just hope that these 'special' Wacken machines are the same!

:rolleyes:

MfG Andreas

so then u can try on monday a call here:
Bordesholmer Sparkasse - Adresse: Schenefelder Str. 1, 25596 Wacken mit Telefonnummer +4948272245
that´s the official bank in wacken, they should know what cards the accept ;)

pfeiffer

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2011
Just in case the money machines on the festival site are
empty (again :uff:), there is also a branch of the Sparkasse in the village.