Security Gates and Locker Rentals

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

RyanJamison

16 Juli 2014
Does anyone know how serious the security will be this year about bringing SLR cameras onto the Wacken Plaza? Or how the new security gates will work in regards to the lockers?

My wife and I are coming from the US, and she's a photographer. She'd like to bring her SLR camera for use on our trip through Germany, but I know that they are not allowed past the security checkpoint at Wacken itself. We'd like to lock the camera up in the rental lockers when not in use. However, they're moving the security checkpoints to the outer gates this year. Would we not be allowed therefore to bring items previously banned from the infield to the locker trucks on the plaza?

Would we be best off just locking up the camera at the train station in Itzehoe before we get on the bus to Wacken?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Does anyone know how serious the security will be this year about bringing SLR cameras onto the Wacken Plaza? Or how the new security gates will work in regards to the lockers?

My wife and I are coming from the US, and she's a photographer. She'd like to bring her SLR camera for use on our trip through Germany, but I know that they are not allowed past the security checkpoint at Wacken itself. We'd like to lock the camera up in the rental lockers when not in use. However, they're moving the security checkpoints to the outer gates this year. Would we not be allowed therefore to bring items previously banned from the infield to the locker trucks on the plaza?

Would we be best off just locking up the camera at the train station in Itzehoe before we get on the bus to Wacken?

In the lockers shouldn't be a problem. In field is not allowed, as you mentioned yourself.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
In the lockers shouldn't be a problem. In field is not allowed, as you mentioned yourself.

But the security check isnt at the infield anymore. But at the tentstage/metalmarket.
And im guessing the lockertruck is on the other side of the security. Therefore, he cant bring the camera to the lockertruck. So i.e. What will be checked where. Because the website stated, if im not mistaken, that the infield check is just a wristband check.

RyanJamison

16 Juli 2014

I heard that's the situation in previous years, but did the organizers confirm that the bag check/SLR ban is still in the infield, and not moved to the new security checkpoints between the campground and plazas?

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany