Not possible to exchange tickets anymore ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Tetro

9 Juli 2014
Hey Wacken,
Unfortunately I won't be coming this year, and the ticket exchange seems to be closed, am I screwed ?

Thank you !

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany

Tetro

9 Juli 2014
Official ticket change is closed but you can still find a buyer yourself and then do the Name Change (http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2014/main-tickets-shop/woa-ticket-name-change-140/).

I read from WOA Facebook that it should be possible to do the name change this week but not after that. Not sure if that is correct or not.

Alright, thank you for this answer, it is as I thought. But is this kind of selling like, technically illegal or something, in the sense that it would prevent the thread I started in the Flea market section from being public ?

I know I'm kind of late and I can only blame myself and all, but you know, life events and stuff. Anyway, thank you for your answer.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Alright, thank you for this answer, it is as I thought. But is this kind of selling like, technically illegal or something, in the sense that it would prevent the thread I started in the Flea market section from being public ?

I know I'm kind of late and I can only blame myself and all, but you know, life events and stuff. Anyway, thank you for your answer.

It was kind of grey area and even Wacken organisation talked about it beeing ok on Facebook etc. But situation has changed because:

The W:O:A 2014 is sold-out and the ticket-exchange and the preliminary name change are closed!

There will also be the option to perform the name change at the festival itself.

At the wristband exchange and the bus stop in Wacken, there will be services points for this action. This service points will be first available at 15 o´clock, 28th of July 2014.

To write over a ticket to another problem, you will need:
- The W:O:A 2014 Ticket
- A copy of the id-card or driver license from the ticket owner
- This document, printed and signed by the old owner
- 15€ in cash to pay the fee

Important! The old owner is always the person who is written down at the name field of the ticket and inconclusively the person who ordered the ticket!

Of course, the old owner doesn’t have to come to the festival by himself, if he prepared everything correctly. But if one of the documents is missing, we can’t allow you to access the festival!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
This is a general warning!!!!

It was kind of grey area and even Wacken organisation talked about it beeing ok on Facebook etc. But situation has changed because:

The W:O:A 2014 is sold-out and the ticket-exchange and the preliminary name change are closed!

There will also be the option to perform the name change at the festival itself.

At the wristband exchange and the bus stop in Wacken, there will be services points for this action. This service points will be first available at 15 o´clock, 28th of July 2014.

To write over a ticket to another problem, you will need:
- The W:O:A 2014 Ticket
- A copy of the id-card or driver license from the ticket owner
- This document, printed and signed by the old owner
- 15€ in cash to pay the fee

Important! The old owner is always the person who is written down at the name field of the ticket and inconclusively the person who ordered the ticket!

Of course, the old owner doesn’t have to come to the festival by himself, if he prepared everything correctly. But if one of the documents is missing, we can’t allow you to access the festival!

This is a general warning to all of you who buy tickets!
There are thugs active who will try to profit from this situation! Do keep in mind that all tickets will be checked for authenticity at the exchange! The least risk, is when you buy a ticket from somebody you know, or you can trust!

It's only fair to warn you, so you can take it into consideration, when eventually buying a ticket.

Tetro

9 Juli 2014
Thank you for your answer peeps, my brother is going there so he'll have the occasion to resell the ticket. I'll just warn him about the thugs, although the idea of the existence of thugs metalheads is frightening, and I thought they were the nicest people on Earth !

Anyway, thanks guys.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Thank you for your answer peeps, my brother is going there so he'll have the occasion to resell the ticket. I'll just warn him about the thugs, although the idea of the existence of thugs metalheads is frightening, and I thought they were the nicest people on Earth !

Anyway, thanks guys.

well I don't think the tughs are metalheads. they are most like just people who notice the demand for tickets and try to profit from it.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.