Camping Site & Holy Wacken Land plan 2014 plus info regarding new entrance check poin

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-News

Newsbot
17 Dez. 2006
www.wacken.com
And here are the new area maps for Wacken 2014!
As usual we have uploaded the maps for Holy Wacken Land and the Camping Site Map.

The Camping Site Map shows you an overview of the whole area including all camping sites.
The camping map informs about all kinds of camping areas (for example...

Weiterlesen...

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Whats up with the wristband check for the infield? It feels kind of dumd...
We already get checked at the other gates, so why check the wristbands again?

nuclear_demon

W:O:A Metalhead
27 Mai 2013
Alpenrepublik
Whats up with the wristband check for the infield? It feels kind of dumd...
We already get checked at the other gates, so why check the wristbands again?

We have the same discussion going on in the german thread, most of us are the opinion, that they keep the gates to the infield in order to close them again if there are again to many people in front of the stages.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
We have the same discussion going on in the german thread, most of us are the opinion, that they keep the gates to the infield in order to close them again if there are again to many people in front of the stages.

But you have to admit, why 2 checkpoints? Use the other to close down, if needed, but don't create a checkpoint just for the "fun" of it!

Edit Piaf zegt : I had to change both all posts, as well as the title. I moved them to the English titled thread. ;)
For some reason, the bot made a mistake in the title, leaving it in German!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

Yeah but if you remove the gates you create more room and also remove the hassle of going in the infield.
This just feels like having security for no good reason.

Death to Vatican

8 Mai 2009
Torino, Italy (Juventusland!)

Does this mean that you might be denied the access to the concert area because of...too many people? I'm not sue I understand this one. Should there not be enough standing places in the area to accommodate 75000 people?

neo-one

12 Feb. 2007
Berlin
Does this mean that you might be denied the access to the concert area because of...too many people? I'm not sue I understand this one. Should there not be enough standing places in the area to accommodate 75000 people?

There is enough space. The problem are people who keep standing right in front of the entrance.

14 Aug. 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Just got in from a few beers. [go easy if I sound damaged :)]
I go early as always and get checked for foreign objects pelican skins etc...
what I noticed is that security is checking for knives, studded wristbands, vodka in a Wacken cup [beer only cup]
choke chains. etc...during the quiet times
But if the fucker that wants to cause trouble waits until its full...BINGO!
Better still. I was given a VIP wrist band [Genuinely]
and no-one checked it when I went to the V.I.P. area
[It's like buying a cinema ticket and no-one checks it. DAMN :)]
I walked freely among the dead...or sorry
the energetic people of the world
I jest... All tents [Fat Tents] were full of the Entourage of the bands.. OK
maybe hangers on... what a shame Damn...damn you people...
For the record. I was a V.I.P in 2012 from around 2100hrs [The Brown Pool]
What is more confusing, before i got to the V.I.P. area, security wouldn't let me take my bottle of water with me,yet they didn't search me..] There's more but hey, who is listening? Does that mean I'm durnk? :) opos!

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Just got in from a few beers. [go easy if I sound damaged :)]
I go early as always and get checked for foreign objects pelican skins etc...
what I noticed is that security is checking for knives, studded wristbands, vodka in a Wacken cup [beer only cup]
choke chains. etc...during the quiet times
But if the fucker that wants to cause trouble waits until its full...BINGO!
Better still. I was given a VIP wrist band [Genuinely]
and no-one checked it when I went to the V.I.P. area
[It's like buying a cinema ticket and no-one checks it. DAMN :)]
I walked freely among the dead...or sorry
the energetic people of the world
I jest... All tents [Fat Tents] were full of the Entourage of the bands.. OK
maybe hangers on... what a shame Damn...damn you people...
For the record. I was a V.I.P in 2012 from around 2100hrs [The Brown Pool]
What is more confusing, before i got to the V.I.P. area, security wouldn't let me take my bottle of water with me,yet they didn't search me..] There's more but hey, who is listening? Does that mean I'm durnk? :) opos!

This doesnt feel like a coherent post :p