Under age at festival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Death to Vatican

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Mai 2009
Torino, Italy (Juventusland!)
Just to make sure I got the ABC information right: I'm travelling to Wacken with a bunch of kids (new headbangers are growing up... :)). Two of them are age 16 while the third one is 15 (almost 16) who is a friend of my son.
If I well understood, I need to have the signed delegation from the parents of the 15 years old kid that he's at the festival with me, while my son and the other friend, who are both sixteen, can freely enter the concert area but won't be allowed in after midnight.
Did I get it right?

Revalon

THAT GUY
27 Apr. 2007
Leverkusen
Just to make sure I got the ABC information right: I'm travelling to Wacken with a bunch of kids (new headbangers are growing up... :)). Two of them are age 16 while the third one is 15 (almost 16) who is a friend of my son.
If I well understood, I need to have the signed delegation from the parents of the 15 years old kid that he's at the festival with me, while my son and the other friend, who are both sixteen, can freely enter the concert area but won't be allowed in after midnight.
Did I get it right?

As far as I know, yes.
Your son and the one you have the delegation for should also be allowed in the infield if you are with them.
I don't know if you can get a delegation for the other 16yo to take him to the infield after midnight or if only one is allowed.

I think it would be best to ask here:
http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2014/main-headquarter/kontakt/