Metaltix Ticket Exchange.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Pantho

13 Sep. 2012
So, howdy folks.

I enjoyed Wacken last year, however I had my rucksack stolen, along with my passport and meds and crap, so ended up having to spend a nice bit of cash getting a single use passport and by the time it was all over I lost £400 so yay me, but on the bonus side Hamburg was a nice city to kick around in for a day or so. But money is money, shit happens and out of years of festivals this is my first theft. However I ended up getting home 1-2 days later than expected. I got home, took a nap, went to buy a ticket for 2014 and it had just sold out and I was not a happy puppy. Was literally sold out before I got home due to the damned passport theft :(

So I looked at my options and the coach versions where £360-370 from my area, was a bit to much for me so I wait for the ticket exchange. So I waited and waited and then grew scared that the last few coach slots would sell out and then 3 weeks ago I buckled and bought a coach/festival bundle from Livescenen as I was pushing my luck that they might sell out & I wouldn't make it on the exchange list.

And then boom, last week I get a ticket on the ticket exchange! Yay ...

2014-05-24_11-21-56.png

Even after I lose the bank exchange rate, plus the 7% cancellation fee it would still be cheaper to buy the ticket Metaltix ticket. The other main reason to go with Metaltix is I won't have 11 hours to wait in Copenhagen, £70 return flights with luggage, vs £180 without luggage, and straight to Hamburg and to the festival rather than hours on the coach.

tl;dr My query is: Does anyone know how long this stage of the ticket exchange takes? I don't want to cancel my Livescenen ticket until this ticket is paid for etc. I'd like solid confirmation that Metaltix has a ticket for me before cancelling the Livescenen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
So, howdy folks.

I enjoyed Wacken last year, however I had my rucksack stolen, along with my passport and meds and crap, so ended up having to spend a nice bit of cash getting a single use passport and by the time it was all over I lost £400 so yay me, but on the bonus side Hamburg was a nice city to kick around in for a day or so. But money is money, shit happens and out of years of festivals this is my first theft. However I ended up getting home 1-2 days later than expected. I got home, took a nap, went to buy a ticket for 2014 and it had just sold out and I was not a happy puppy. Was literally sold out before I got home due to the damned passport theft :(

So I looked at my options and the coach versions where £360-370 from my area, was a bit to much for me so I wait for the ticket exchange. So I waited and waited and then grew scared that the last few coach slots would sell out and then 3 weeks ago I buckled and bought a coach/festival bundle from Livescenen as I was pushing my luck that they might sell out & I wouldn't make it on the exchange list.

And then boom, last week I get a ticket on the ticket exchange! Yay ...

2014-05-24_11-21-56.png

Even after I lose the bank exchange rate, plus the 7% cancellation fee it would still be cheaper to buy the ticket Metaltix ticket. The other main reason to go with Metaltix is I won't have 11 hours to wait in Copenhagen, £70 return flights with luggage, vs £180 without luggage, and straight to Hamburg and to the festival rather than hours on the coach.

tl;dr My query is: Does anyone know how long this stage of the ticket exchange takes? I don't want to cancel my Livescenen ticket until this ticket is paid for etc. I'd like solid confirmation that Metaltix has a ticket for me before cancelling the Livescenen.

congrats,
it depends how fast the seller of the ticket send the ticket to metaltix now
usualy it will take at all like 3 weeks till u hold ur ticket in ur hands.

btw it´s not just the cheaper way, it´s alos the one and only legal trust way to buy it at the ticketexchange ;)

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
Wait, I'm sure Livescenen is a legal way to attend. As in not a ticket tout.
They're the official Coach guys for Wacken from Denmark.

Ref: http://anreise.wacken.com/wacken/in...city=København&layoutTheme=mp5_wacken&lang=en

I'm not just meaning until the ticket is in hand, I kinda meant until it's certainly confirmed, as I've paid for it and etc.

oh sorry i missreaded that´s a travelpartner, sure that´s legal too

depends how fast ur bank is working. Metaltix is very fast usualy.