Any Aussies???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gur

9 Juli 2013
Any Aussie groups going this year and/or next year. I need info ASAP any help would be awesome

michaeld1974

31 März 2014
Any Aussies going to Wacken?

Hey all

A couple of us boys from Sydney are going to Wacken and catching the Metal Train from Munich. Anyone looking to meet up in Munich the weekend before for some warm up (drinking) activities, let me know.

PS You don't even have to be Aussie. If you speak English, that's great. Always looking to meet like minded rockers. I'd love to meet some locals too that know their way around.

Cant <insert expletive here> get here soon enough!!!!!

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Hey all

A couple of us boys from Sydney are going to Wacken and catching the Metal Train from Munich. Anyone looking to meet up in Munich the weekend before for some warm up (drinking) activities, let me know.

PS You don't even have to be Aussie. If you speak English, that's great. Always looking to meet like minded rockers. I'd love to meet some locals too that know their way around.

Hi there new person :) Unfortunately I won't be going to Munich this year but I will be returning to Wacken. You should totally come say hello and have a beer and/or cake at the forum meeting. Details are here and if you want to come just make a post in the thread:
http://woafor.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=224635&page=2

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hey all

Unfortunately you're on the other Metal-Train then we (Alix and I) are. You're on the. Bavaria train, whereas we are on the Swabia train.

By the way, I am Dutch, not Australian. Nonetheless welcome to this Forum. :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
It'd be appreciated if you tried to integrate with us as well. For example, the newbie introduction thread and the 50k thread, so we can get to know you. ;)
Both are in the English Talk area of the International forum.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

michaeld1974

31 März 2014
Metal Train from Munich- Looking for more peeps

Hey all

michaeld1974

31 März 2014
Me neither.

Besides, I gave him a good advice. I'll copy it.

Point taken - It is about as useful as posting the same poem about ice cream and beer over and over and over. LOL.

I apologise but I am new to forums of all kinds so pardon my lack of understanding on how these things work.

Anyhow, still looking for anyone interested in meeting up in Munich before catching the Metal Train for a pre Wacken party.

PS: on a completely unrelated topic, who names a metal festival "Summer Breeze"?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Point taken - It is about as useful as posting the same poem about ice cream and beer over and over and over. LOL.

I apologise but I am new to forums of all kinds so pardon my lack of understanding on how these things work.

Anyhow, still looking for anyone interested in meeting up in Munich before catching the Metal Train for a pre Wacken party.

PS: on a completely unrelated topic, who names a metal festival "Summer Breeze"?

No worries about being a newbie. We were all new once. ;)
I reckon you'll meet lots of people on the train to Wacken. But unfortunately I am not going to Munich either. I'll hop on the train in Cologne, but on an other train.

About Summer Breeze, it could be a Type O Negative fan.