Madness ! Wacken Sold Out for the ninth time in a row!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-News

Newsbot
17 Dez. 2006
www.wacken.com
Today we can confirm that Wacken Open Air is SOLD OUT for the ninth time in a row!!!

And regarding the pre-sale time we have overcome the previous year by many times. We never had expected to reach the total SOLD OUT in less than 48 hours. All 75.000 tickets are sold.

THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT,...

Weiterlesen...

Scott28

6 Aug. 2013
Hello,
I got my 2 Wacken xmas tickets but all it says is as follows:

2 1 X-Mas T-Shirt M 0,00 0,00
3 1 X-Mas T-Shirt XL 0,00 0,00
4 1 Versandkosten (Credit Card) 14,00 14,00

Here is my questions:
1.When I did my order it never asked to personalize my tickets, do I get another email to do that?
2. Why was I only charged the shipping cost while doing the order, is this the same with everyone?

I am very confused and I am kinda freaking out because I have not been asked to personalize my ticket and only have been charged the shipping cost.

Any help and reply I will really appropriate.

Thank you,

Scott
Scott28 ist offline Mit Zitat antworten

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello,
I got my 2 Wacken xmas tickets but all it says is as follows:

2 1 X-Mas T-Shirt M 0,00 0,00
3 1 X-Mas T-Shirt XL 0,00 0,00
4 1 Versandkosten (Credit Card) 14,00 14,00

Here is my questions:
1.When I did my order it never asked to personalize my tickets, do I get another email to do that?
2. Why was I only charged the shipping cost while doing the order, is this the same with everyone?

I am very confused and I am kinda freaking out because I have not been asked to personalize my ticket and only have been charged the shipping cost.

Any help and reply I will really appropriate.

Thank you,

Scott
Scott28 ist offline Mit Zitat antworten
How much as you may hate this. Call them!
Or look at your order status.

Scott28

6 Aug. 2013
How much as you may hate this. Call them!
Or look at your order status.

it still says in-progress:confused: going call metaltix when they open, YAY!! for my friends skype international calling he has on his account. I just really want to go and hope nothing is screwed up on my order.