• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Yeah. I think Quark respond to a post that need to be "approved" by the admins because (i think) I post a link in it.

What I sent is Canada won the Metal Battle!

Since I'm daltonian (colourblind) I don't always see the difference between a 'normal' post and a post to be released. Since I can see it, it's just a post. But on the reaction of AP... I should've seen something. I didn't. :o

Nonetheless, everyone sees it now. :)

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
Speaking of Wacken 2014, I'm planning to be there next year.. I hope I will get some tickets (me and a friend). I'm still one year before the event, don't have the ticket yet and I can't stop thinking about it.

Do you know how fast the 75k tickets are sold ? If I order the ticket Monday august 5th (well, sunday 6pm or 7pm for me), do I have a good chance to get 2?

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
Do you know how fast the 75k tickets are sold ? If I order the ticket Monday august 5th (well, sunday 6pm or 7pm for me), do I have a good chance to get 2?

They will start selling the xmas tickets on 5 th of August at midnight if you planning getting one be on time because they will be gone in less then one hour!.

10.000 xmas tickets = 120 euros + t-s + cd = 120 euros
normal tickets = 150

they will star selling the normal tickets in mid august

They will sold out in setember/october the latest

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
They will start selling the xmas tickets on 5 th of August at midnight if you planning getting one be on time because they will be gone in less then one hour!.

10.000 xmas tickets = 120 euros + t-s + cd = 120 euros
normal tickets = 150

they will star selling the normal tickets in mid august

They will sold out in setember/october the latest

Prices will probably go up again this year.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Speaking of Wacken 2014, I'm planning to be there next year.. I hope I will get some tickets (me and a friend). I'm still one year before the event, don't have the ticket yet and I can't stop thinking about it.

They start on Monday MIDNIGHT CEST (Sunday 6pm EDT) and will go on sale per TWO p/order. 10,000 x-mas should go out in less than a day now.