this little gathering at wednesday evening

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
As we ´re getting more thaan 3 or 4 poeple it might be helpful to have a meetingpoint and a time when to meet. "Zachis tent " isn´t that easy to find i guess...:D
Any sugestions?
I think 7 oˋclock / p.m (19:00 Uhr) will be a good time. May be at the "Wackinger" entrance in direction to the campgroundß

I hope anybody will understand what i´m writing...pleas exuse my bad english.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
As this will be my first time to Wacken I might not know where that is but as long as someone will be able to point me in the right direction I can be there at 7 pm on Wednesday If this is what we agree ;)

Zachia

8 Mai 2012
As this will be my first time to Wacken I might not know where that is but as long as someone will be able to point me in the right direction I can be there at 7 pm on Wednesday If this is what we agree ;)

it´s the area where you find the medival market,the highlandgames and so on...it will be easy to find on every map:)

raylouie

13 Mai 2013
Colorado
As we ´re getting more thaan 3 or 4 poeple it might be helpful to have a meetingpoint and a time when to meet. "Zachis tent " isn´t that easy to find i guess...:D
Any sugestions?
I think 7 oˋclock / p.m (19:00 Uhr) will be a good time. May be at the "Wackinger" entrance in direction to the campgroundß

Sounds good, I will definitely try to make it. Not sure when I'm taking the train to Itzehoe yet. I want to make a quick stop into Remedy Records while I'm in Hamburg.

Wacki10

17 Aug. 2010
Bei Erlangen
Any sugestions?

That will be ok i guess.

Zachia

8 Mai 2012
i think we decide then spotanous what to do...goto my place at the campground or go to the beergarden or listen to some bands on the "Wackinger "Stage...

Koldawne

31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
i think we decide then spotanous what to do...goto my place at the campground or go to the beergarden or listen to some bands on the "Wackinger "Stage...

Sounds great to me ;) You guys all have to say hi to my boyfriend. He is very shy and will feel left out because he hasn't been talking to everyone for the last year like I have - poor guy.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
As we´re getting more than 3 or 4 poeple it might be helpful to have a meetingpoint and a time when to meet. "Zachis tent " isn´t that easy to find i guess...:D
Any sugestions?
I think 7 oˋclock / p.m (19:00 Uhr) will be a good time. May be at the "Wackinger" entrance in direction to the campgrounds

I hope anybody will understand what i´m writing...please exuse my bad english.

Done. I've put a note in my phone ;) I'll try to make myself identifiable :p

Koldawne

31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada

Koldawne

31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Of course, I just found out that the Canadian Metal band winner will be performing on the Headbanger stage at 19:00 :( I don't know if they are any good but I wouldn't mind going to listen for a bit. The set is only 20 minutes. Would it be ok for everyone to move the time to 19:30?

Zachia

8 Mai 2012
Of course, I just found out that the Canadian Metal band winner will be performing on the Headbanger stage at 19:00 :( I don't know if they are any good but I wouldn't mind going to listen for a bit. The set is only 20 minutes. Would it be ok for everyone to move the time to 19:30?

for me it is o.k.:)