Motörhead?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

baci

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Aug. 2007
Hamburg
laut Rockhard auch, sieht wohl leider so aus dass es auch Wacken betrifft - hoffen wir das Beste für Lemmy!

Schröder

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Juli 2010
Es sehe grad das es dazu schon einen Thread gibt.

Kann also wieder dicht gemacht werden..

Wackentom

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2005
zuhause in Niedersachsen
also ich denke offizieller as die news auf der motörhead-website wirds nich...

Zitat:

Regretfully, Motörhead announces it has had to cancel its remaining six summer festival appearances. The band hate to let their fans down by missing any shows, but they expect to be back in full force this Fall.

As you may have heard, earlier this Spring Lemmy had some medical maintenance for the long-term good, He was, at that time, advised to rest, but once feeling better, he of course resumed his life as usual. He has since been advised that he should immediately take some more time to rest

Lemmy says: I'd like to thank everyone who wish me well, it was a tough
decision for me as I don't like to disappoint the fans especially in times where
economy is bad and people spent their money to see us. But sometimes you
can't do anything else than following doctor's orders, but be sure we will be
back and kick everybody's ass.

There you have it! You can now stop worrying, redirect those cards, flowers and chocolates to a loved one (who will appreciate them far more), keep calm and carry on! Lemmy and Motörhead certainly are! Thanks and see you in the Fall for their new album in the form of a massive Aftershock...

joshuarain

29 Aug. 2007
Holland
I hope they find a band worthy of taking Motorhead's place, I would love it if Wacken would ask Tobi and friends, cuz after two very succesfull Wacken gigs Avantasia is really missing here this time around, but more likley its another established band in the same genre like Saxon, which would also be pretty cool.

crowd philo

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Juni 2012
Lünen
I hope they find a band worthy of taking Motorhead's place, I would love it if Wacken would ask Tobi and friends, cuz after two very succesfull Wacken gigs Avantasia is really missing here this time around, but more likley its another established band in the same genre like Saxon, which would also be pretty cool.

oh please no!!!
Avantasia and Edguy every year change places, i got enough of Tobi for the next couple years

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.