Camping tent

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MorroVVind

14 Apr. 2013
Hi there
I can't bring my tent from home...so i was wondering if you can advise me a place where i can buy a tent in hamburg...decathlon or something like that...

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Hi there
I can't bring my tent from home...so i was wondering if you can advise me a place where i can buy a tent in hamburg...decathlon or something like that...

Wish I knew. We are coming from Canada but are renting the tents from the 'ready-to-rock' service. It's a bit pricey for the deposits but you get most of it back and then you don't have to worry about anything as they set it all up and take it all down for you too.

Tri-6

13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA
Wish I knew. We are coming from Canada but are renting the tents from the 'ready-to-rock' service. It's a bit pricey for the deposits but you get most of it back and then you don't have to worry about anything as they set it all up and take it all down for you too.

That's what we did too. I was thinking of lugging a small hiking tent over but finally I got my buddy, who has a much better job than me, to throw down the cash to get the rental tents. Hopefully they are clean and not leaky.

Bomberman

6 Aug. 2009
Dublin