• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Heh I knew it would be a crap day...sort of. One of the panel members arrived early to inform me that their copies of what they needed for the day never arrived and asked me to copy EVERYTHING THREE TIMES :o Another guy arrives while I'm in the middle of copying stuff and asks where something was that I was meant to eventually get around to giving to them. I apologised for the delay and said I'd get it to them shortly...to which he replied "so what's happening with that?" I'M GETTING TO IT THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING! GOSH! :o

Anyway, cos I knew that nothing would go smoothly today, I just approached the day with a blazae attitude and everything turned out sort of ok in the end.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Teaparty sounds good. :) But I would like to drink some coffee...:D

I can't drink too much coffee; I'd feel sick after two cups. These days I generally only use it as a stimulant, so only about 3 cups a week, maybe more if I'm feeling tired and I need to concentrate.

Tea on the other hand; that I can drink like beer :D

"Duh...how many cups of tea have I had so far? Four? Maybe you should drive" :ugly:

Wacki10

17 Aug. 2010
Bei Erlangen
I can't drink too much coffee; I'd feel sick after two cups. These days I generally only use it as a stimulant, so only about 3 cups a week, maybe more if I'm feeling tired and I need to concentrate.

Tea on the other hand; that I can drink like beer :D

"Duh...how many cups of tea have I had so far? Four? Maybe you should drive" :ugly:

:D:D:D

It´s Ok. I don´t like tea this much. but other wise...I can drink coffee like beer, like you tea. :D