• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
nevermind I read the rest.

Fortunately it doesn't work like that over here.

It never used to be like that here either but in the past few years its all about 'cutting costs' and IT is always one of the first things to go. Then they bring in a bunch of temporary help to maintain all the hardware and things and pay us all like we were working at McDonalds. It's shit. I would never encourage ANYONE to get into IT these days.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
It never used to be like that here either but in the past few years its all about 'cutting costs' and IT is always one of the first things to go. Then they bring in a bunch of temporary help to maintain all the hardware and things and pay us all like we were working at McDonalds. It's shit. I would never encourage ANYONE to get into IT these days.

It's going that way too here. Slowly.

But I remembered, when calling a helpdesk, I ended up somewhere in the Netherlands, or even worse, with someone who wasn't even able to speak proper Dutch!!!

And on a typical Quark question (What with programs in combination with ZoomText etc..) they couldn't even answer it, and had to ask someone else. But I'm still waiting for an answer, even though I'm long gone!

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
It's going that way too here. Slowly.

But I remembered, when calling a helpdesk, I ended up somewhere in the Netherlands, or even worse, with someone who wasn't even able to speak proper Dutch!!!

And on a typical Quark question (What with programs in combination with ZoomText etc..) they couldn't even answer it, and had to ask someone else. But I'm still waiting for an answer, even though I'm long gone!

If you call a 'help desk' here you go to India or the Phillipines. I just do support at the clients office/desk not on the phone.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Gna. It's so frustrating not being able to sleep for no reason at all.

7am and I maybe got about an hour max. Wide awake now. :rolleyes: