• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Nile and The Faceless are coming back in November :D Going down memory lane and now I can rest at night, knowing that in fact I have seen The Faceless before (I couldn't remember...)

Wacki10

17 Aug. 2010
Bei Erlangen
What a bulshit day...i lost my cat...she died...to young...not even 3 years old...she died by an car...:(:(:(

She was my special cat...oh what a day...terrible...:(:(:(

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
so I can maybe get a better job at an other company, got invited for an interview by an ex colleague.
might be an option, the thing is, they don't know I'm recovering from a burn-out.
and I don't wanna work harder than I can handle at the moment because that would probably mean I'll fall back into a major burnout again....

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
so I can maybe get a better job at an other company, got invited for an interview by an ex colleague.
might be an option, the thing is, they don't know I'm recovering from a burn-out.
and I don't wanna work harder than I can handle at the moment because that would probably mean I'll fall back into a major burnout again....

Well, that means only one thing: tell him what happened! If (s)he still wants you with this handicap, then you can try to switch, otherwise, if (s)he won't, nothing's lost.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Woohoo! Only a couple of days behind in my job now, and most staff are doing as I ask, so less stress for later. Couldn't believe the massively stupid mistakes I was making in the first week that I found today :o