2013 W:O:A forum gathering

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Hey people!

It's not too early to start planning this year's W:O:A forum gathering. Post here if you would like to attend, and if you have any ideas to contribute. We'll gather contact numbers via PM closer to the date so we can all find each other.

Provisional meeting place and time: Biergarten @ 1pm on Thursday.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Is this happening at WoA? I have no idea where the Biergarten is if so but we will come for sure ;)

it might actually be a good idea to specify which of the biergartens you guys are talking about in the first place...
Last time I was at WOA there were 2 of them ;)

Also the hawaiien shirt joke was a reference to a meeting that zombi attended (he wears hawaii shirts) and where I asked him to give me one to wear.

as demonstrated by this lovely picture
40469_418465455926_546554_n.jpg

the guy next to me is cyber btw.
for those who wonder how drunk I was, I wasn't drunk at all.... :o

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
it might actually be a good idea to specify which of the biergartens you guys are talking about in the first place...

Also the hawaiien shirt joke was a reference to a meeting that zombi attended (he wears hawaii shirts) and where I asked him to give me one to wear.

There's a beergarden in the Wacken Plaza (the place before the entrance) and one in the Middle Age market somewhere. But the 2nd isn't really a beergarden like the one on the Plaza.

@AP, you were drunk there! :p:D

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich

WACKEN 2010. It was a funny meeting :D