Ready to Rock Tents

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

KyeLaura

26 Juli 2012
Has anyone used the Ready to Rock tents? Am interested in hearing how they were, and how they held up in the rain! It's hard to bring all the camping gear from Australia so would be good to have everything set up, but after seeing the mess of the camping ground this year I'm not sure if it's a good idea, maybe I'll just stick to a hotel!

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Has anyone used the Ready to Rock tents? Am interested in hearing how they were, and how they held up in the rain! It's hard to bring all the camping gear from Australia so would be good to have everything set up, but after seeing the mess of the camping ground this year I'm not sure if it's a good idea, maybe I'll just stick to a hotel!

Camping is awesome even if its bit stormy. You will miss out half of the fun if you stay in a hotel. :)

I don't have experience about those tents but this year we had 2 old and cheap tents and they kept the water out just fine. I am sure our tents were worse than Ready to Rock ones.

Tri-6

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA
We are using Ready to Rock tents and gear just to get out of having to setup when we get there Wednesday afternoon. The deposit on the gear was more than the price of the rental! Holy crap! I hope its in good shape and all that.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
We are using Ready to Rock tents and gear just to get out of having to setup when we get there Wednesday afternoon. The deposit on the gear was more than the price of the rental! Holy crap! I hope its in good shape and all that.

Same here. Coming from Canada, so there was no way we'd be bringing all our gear with us. The deposit was a shock for sure but we'll get it back so not too big a deal - assuming no one walks off with it! Since we will all be in our own area all I can say is that I hope they have some security types walking around in there.