Personalisierung

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Getto.blaster

4 Juni 2011
Karlsruhe
Hey Metallheads

Als erstes muss ich sagen ich finde die Personalisierung der tickets sehr gut, allerdings fände ich es besser wenn der name von dem der die karte bestellt direkt auf der Karte steht ! Denn das man mit Kulli den namen einträgt wird schon wieder sehr ausgenutzt ! :(
Mit direktem namen auf der karte und nur umtausch mit rücksendung an metalltixx , das diese die namensänderung vornehmen fände ich perfekt !
Mann könnte für den neukeufer wegen evt kosten eine Tickettauschgebühr von 10 Euro machen!
lg fabian

24 Dez. 2012
Hallo!

Ich habe eine Frage für Sie zu Personalisierung: Ich bestellte zwei Tickets zu Metaltix. Ich plane, in Deutschland im August 2013 reisen

Ich bestellte die zwei tickets mit meinem Namen, und ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich zu schreiben meinen Namen auf beiden ticket (leeres Feld) haben oder nicht.

Meine Vermutung ist, dass die Antwort "ja", aber ich würde gerne sicher, dass die beiden von uns (ich bin mit meiner Frau gehen) können zur Teilnahme Wacken im nächsten Jahr, könntest du bitte unterstützen Sie uns?

Vielen Dank für alle your Hilfe
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Festzeltbomber

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Sep. 2011
Erlangen
Hallo!

Ich habe eine Frage für Sie zu Personalisierung: Ich bestellte zwei Tickets zu Metaltix. Ich plane, in Deutschland im August 2013 reisen

Ich bestellte die zwei tickets mit meinem Namen, und ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich zu schreiben meinen Namen auf beiden ticket (leeres Feld) haben oder nicht.

Meine Vermutung ist, dass die Antwort "ja", aber ich würde gerne sicher, dass die beiden von uns (ich bin mit meiner Frau gehen) können zur Teilnahme Wacken im nächsten Jahr, könntest du bitte unterstützen Sie uns?

Vielen Dank für alle your Hilfe
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

looks like google translator :D

you have to fill in the name of the person who actually uses the ticket to enter the festival, not the name of the buyer.
however, i'd also recommend bringing the printed bill from metaltix as a proof that you've bought the tickets originally from them.

should you have further questions, you should probably pm wacken-jasper: http://woafor.wacken.com/member.php?u=149568

24 Dez. 2012
looks like google translator :D

you have to fill in the name of the person who actually uses the ticket to enter the festival, not the name of the buyer.
however, i'd also recommend bringing the printed bill from metaltix as a proof that you've bought the tickets originally from them.

should you have further questions, you should probably pm wacken-jasper: http://woafor.wacken.com/member.php?u=149568

Google Translate ist krieg! =)
Thank you for your reply. Mein Deutsch ist zwar noch nicht sehr gut

You're saying that I have to fill in the name of the person who will actually use the ticket (i,e: my partner's name and mine) to enter the festival and not the name of the buyer (which is myself) and it makes sense to me. However, the answers published on the Personalization FAQ website are not clear enough

How does the personalization work?
1) When buying a ticket from www.metaltix.com you do not need to enter any personal data. This means that everything works as during the last years, but from now on up to five tickets may be purchased.
2) The W:O:A paper ticket now features a blank box, into which you have to enter your first and family name on reception. Your full name has to be written in well readable capitals. A ticket without its proper owner’s name will not be valid!
3) This means that it is possible to identify the owner of a ticket, which is therefore personalized.

It is a good idea to print the bill from Metaltix to demonstrate them that I've actually bought them the tickets on their website. It wouldn't be cool to travel thousands of kilometers and not being allowed to enter Wacken :p

Again, thank you very much for the assistance. I will follow your advice.
Auf Wiedersehen

PS: I've started taking German Lessons two weeks ago, please be patient with my awful german =)

24 Dez. 2012
Thank you for your reply. Indeed, Google Translate has been used, mein Deutsch ist noch nicht sehr gut.

It makes sense to me when you say that each ticket must be filled in with the name of the attendant, however I asked the question because the FAQ website is not clear enough for me regarding this matter.

How does the personalization work?
1) When buying a ticket from www.metaltix.com you do not need to enter any personal data. This means that everything works as during the last years, but from now on up to five tickets may be purchased.
2) The W:O:A paper ticket now features a blank box, into which you have to enter your first and family name on reception. Your full name has to be written in well readable capitals. A ticket without its proper owner’s name will not be valid!
3) This means that it is possible to identify the owner of a ticket, which is therefore personalized.

I will follow your suggestion of printing the bill that will prove that the tickets were bought in Metaltix and not anywhere else. As you might understand, it wouldn't be cool to travel hundreds of kilometers and not being able to enter the festival although the tickets have been already bought.

Again, thank you very much for your advice
Regards from Chile

PS: I started taking german lessons two weeks ago, please be patient with my awful german. Auf wiedersehen.

ThiefMaster

6 Dez. 2009
The personalization thing is there for purely legal reasons. The tickets are considered personalized so the organizers can ask ebay etc. to delete them.

Obviously no sane person actually writes his name on the ticket until a few days before the festival...

Guardian of Silence

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Dez. 2011
Tom Kyle
There will be a way. if you got a real ticket - and not a faked one:D - you will somehow get in.

Es wird einen Weg geben. Wenn du ein echtes Ticket hast - und kein gefälschtes:D - wirst du irgendwie reinkommen.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Thank you for your reply. Indeed, Google Translate has been used, mein Deutsch ist noch nicht sehr gut.

It makes sense to me when you say that each ticket must be filled in with the name of the attendant, however I asked the question because the FAQ website is not clear enough for me regarding this matter.

I will follow your suggestion of printing the bill that will prove that the tickets were bought in Metaltix and not anywhere else. As you might understand, it wouldn't be cool to travel hundreds of kilometers and not being able to enter the festival although the tickets have been already bought.

Again, thank you very much for your advice
Regards from Chile

PS: I started taking german lessons two weeks ago, please be patient with my awful german. Auf wiedersehen.

I guess someone should look into the English translation of the FAQ then.

24 Dez. 2012
There will be a way. if you got a real ticket - and not a faked one:D - you will somehow get in.

Es wird einen Weg geben. Wenn du ein echtes Ticket hast - und kein gefälschtes:D - wirst du irgendwie reinkommen.

Well, I guess that the staff can read the QR code in the tickets using some application and verify that they're not fake. Thank you.

Jetzt ich bin sicher, dass wir in zu bekommen. Vielen dank für eure hilfe.