Ticket Personalisation

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

esp89

9 Sep. 2012
Hey,

I still have a couple more questions about the personalisation system because it still looks a bit unclear to me from reading the FAQ.

I ordered 2 tickets through Metaltix and I'm going with a friend.
The name that has to be written in the boxes of both tickets, does that have to be the name of the person who ordered the tickets or do we have to fill in our own names?

Because if the last one is the case, I don't understand how this stops the tickets from being sold in other places. One would just buy a couple of tickets and sell them, and the people just fill in their names and they get in?
I'd like to have some more detailed information as to how this is going to work, I already sent an e-mail but I didn't get a reply yet.
I just want to make sure we don't screw up our tickets by filling in the wrong information.

Greetings

B

belline

No, the ticketowner is the person who is going to use the ticket to enter the W:O:A.

Selling blank tickets through ebay or other platforms is forbidden. Now the Wacken folks are in a better position to take action against the black market.

crowd philo

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Juni 2012
Lünen
would be much better , to tipe in the Name of the Owner before they Send the Ticket and when somebody buy more for some friends they have to go all with him, he shows his Passport with his Name than everybody got their band

Bembelchen

12 Aug. 2011
Tickets sind noch nicht ma weg und schon findet man 2-3 Angebote auf ebay......
ma sehn was das noch wird so von wegen Personalisation und so ne.....:rolleyes::Puke:

B

belline

would be much better , to tipe in the Name of the Owner before they Send the Ticket and when somebody buy more for some friends they have to go all with him, he shows his Passport with his Name than everybody got their band

I suppose that would lead to a lot of additional effort. What if the person who bought the tickets is unable to attend. Then all tickets would have to be re-send to Metaltix to correct the name of the owner.

Though I do agree that it would make more sense to tipe in the name of the ticketowner by Metaltix.

Nickolaus

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Aug. 2010
Köln
www.facebook.com
No, the ticketowner is the person who is going to use the ticket to enter the W:O:A.

Selling blank tickets through ebay or other platforms is forbidden. Now the Wacken folks are in a better position to take action against the black market.

That's the point.
With the obligation of writing your name (the name of the person who is going to use the ticket) onto the ticket upon receipt it isn't possible to sell tickets on ebay anymore because without the name of the ticketowner, the ticket is not valid and it's not legal to sell invalid tickets ;)

pfeiffer

7 Aug. 2011
That's the point.
With the obligation of writing your name (the name of the person who is going to use the ticket) onto the ticket upon receipt it isn't possible to sell tickets on ebay anymore because without the name of the ticketowner, the ticket is not valid and it's not legal to sell invalid tickets ;)
Unfortunately, nobody cares about ...
-.-"

Nickolaus

9 Aug. 2010
Köln
www.facebook.com
Not yet. But I bet, when Wacken declares "sold out" there will be prosecution of ticket resellers.
Otherwise, it was absolutely useless to "personalize" the tickets.

pfeiffer

7 Aug. 2011
Not yet. But I bet, when Wacken declares "sold out" there will be prosecution of ticket resellers.
Die Wette würde ich annehmen. :D
Ich setze auf "Nope, das wird genau so laufen wie dieses Jahr, und wie die Jahre davor..."

Um 'ne Flasche Met (kein Katlenburger),
auszuhändigen beim nächsten WOA ? :)

B

belline

Ich kann mir auch nicht vorstellen, dass Metaltix/Wacken aktiv gegen einzelne Schwarzhändler vorgehen. Das lohnt sich einfach nicht.
Die Beschränkung von 10 auf 5 Tickets pro Person war ja schon eine (kostengünstige) Maßnahme.

Nickolaus

9 Aug. 2010
Köln
www.facebook.com
Ich glaube, der Threadersteller versteht grad garnix mehr :p

Sollte es tatsächlich genauso laufen wie die letzten Jahre, frage ich mich ernsthaft, was die ganze Aktion sollte.
1. Verliert man dadurch jegliche Glaubwürdigkeit, wenn man erst groß rumtönt und dann doch nix tut
2. War das ganze sicher auch nicht gerade so günstig. Anwälte wollen auch bezahlt werden
3. Erhöhter Aufwand vor Ort für garnix? S. Punkt 1

Man darf gespannt sein

esp89

9 Sep. 2012
That's the point.

I still dont really see how that is going to work.
I thought it would be like someone else mentioned in this topic, that there would be 1 ticket owner and that other people would have to come with him to enter the festival. That would make it harder to sell them on ebay, because you would have to enter with the person who ordered the tickets.

Now you just sell a blank ticket and the person who bought it just writes their own name on it. But thanks for the information guys, it's all clear to me now :)