Metal Train 2013

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Hey all! *waves*

My boyfriend and I are coming from Canada next year ;)

We are needing to start looking at rooms and bookings and are trying to nail down what day exactly the Metal Train will be leaving from Stuttgart so we can get our hotel booked. The only schedule I'm seeing is from this year which isn't going to help me get a room.

We're hitting WOA at the end of our 2 1/2 week vacation in France and were planning to spend the night in Stuttgart before grabbing the train for the whole run up north with all our fellow metal heads:heart: The problem is that with next years dates it looks like the train will be leaving the 30th and not the 31st (like this year) thus we'd have to sleep in Stuttgart for the 29th and not the 30th..Pretty important piece of info not to fuck up because I'd be really pissed to blow 10k getting there and missing the most awesome train ride ever. We seriously can't wait too long to book because I don't want all the rooms sold out - I've already seen a few places booked solid for the week.

Can one of you awesome guys/gals help out?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hey all! *waves*

My boyfriend and I are coming from Canada next year ;)

We are needing to start looking at rooms and bookings and are trying to nail down what day exactly the Metal Train will be leaving from Stuttgart so we can get our hotel booked. The only schedule I'm seeing is from this year which isn't going to help me get a room.

We're hitting WOA at the end of our 2 1/2 week vacation in France and were planning to spend the night in Stuttgart before grabbing the train for the whole run up north with all our fellow metal heads:heart: The problem is that with next years dates it looks like the train will be leaving the 30th and not the 31st (like this year) thus we'd have to sleep in Stuttgart for the 29th and not the 30th..Pretty important piece of info not to fuck up because I'd be really pissed to blow 10k getting there and missing the most awesome train ride ever. We seriously can't wait too long to book because I don't want all the rooms sold out - I've already seen a few places booked solid for the week.

Can one of you awesome guys/gals help out?

If I'm correct, the Metal Train leaves on Tuesday (evening?) to Itzehoe. (Wacken has no railway station)

But try to look at the site of the Metal Train itself. (if I'm correct: www.metal-train.de)

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
If I'm correct, the Metal Train leaves on Tuesday (evening?) to Itzehoe. (Wacken has no railway station)

But try to look at the site of the Metal Train itself. (if I'm correct: www.metal-train.de)

Thank you for your help! I think I found it! I booked the hotel for 2 nights anyways so I can hopefully cancel the one that I don't need. I had to email them because the choice for countries when I put in my address did not include Canada.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: