I’d like to clear up a thing…

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Pallin

1 Juli 2010
Italy
While trying to sell my tickets, I got the following mail answer from the forum member Delia-Maria Wagner/ Kitten:
“Hey..
sorry but at the moment there are a lot of Fake tickets going around and the fact that you are from Italy makes me doubt .. “.

I’ve been pondering since yesterday whether to post a thread about this or not. I’m still extremely angry and I’ve decided to do it. In the beginning I wanted to write a really “extreme” comment, using words in the same careless way she did. But as I’m a kind person by nature, I’ll just write the following thing…

What terribly offended me is the part:
“the fact that you are from Italy makes me doubt”.

I’d like to clear up that the fact I’m Italian, doesn’t necessarily mean I’m a scammer.

Regards!

Pallin

1 Juli 2010
Italy
That was indeed poorly worded. But I'm sure she meant to say "since you're from another country, I'm screwed if you scam me."

Yes, it can be she meant that. I've been considering that possibility either... But I had another impression!
Anyway I wanted to clear this thing up, because that was not the first time it happened something similiar to me with a german.
It's pretty common to generalize. I have no fault if there have been italians who behaved bad.

S_dzha_Raidri

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
316xx
There have been fake tickets that were located in and send from italy. That's why she might have been a bit anxious.

Pallin

1 Juli 2010
Italy
There have been fake tickets that were located in and send from italy. That's why she might have been a bit anxious.

I was not aware of that. This pisses me off a lot. Would you be able to tell me if they were located in South, Center or North of Italy? I'd like to verify a personal theory I'm not expressing here in public.