Vegetarians

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
29 Juni 2012
Hi I'm new to Wacken. I'm very exited to go this august. I'm a vegetarian from Malta and I would like to ask if there are any vegetarian/vegan food stands or any markets near where to buy at wacken? Now I know the majority of the food is meat. But anyway any help would be appricated thanks.

Motördave

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Apr. 2009
Stuttgart - Germany
www.lastfm.de
I'm very sure, that you can get vegetarian food at the food stands on the festival.
In the village itself there are some supermarkets where you can get fresh vegetables and vegetarian food. The most famous one is the "Edeka" supermarket in Wacken but there are more markets in the surrounding villages as well.

Cheers from Germany.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi I'm new to Wacken. I'm very exited to go this august. I'm a vegetarian from Malta and I would like to ask if there are any vegetarian/vegan food stands or any markets near where to buy at wacken? Now I know the majority of the food is meat. But anyway any help would be appricated thanks.

I turned vegetarian about 2 weeks after last years wacken so I haven't really checked out the food back then.
but I do know that you can get vegetarian food at wacken.
There is also a supermarket in the village which is at walking distance.

I guess you'll be fine, the choice might be limited though.

I did 2 festivals so far and at both there was plenty to eat, though after a while you'll be eating the same stuff again because of the limited choice.

I won't be there this year, so if you get back I'd like to hear if it was manageable at wacken, since I might return next year :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Last year the offers fov vegetarians were exellent. :)
Wakinger-Area: Vegetarix": Falaffel,salad and vegan rice dishe
Waken-Plaza: "Gemetzeltes" :Vegan gyros
Infield: Fallafel,vegan-indian Food, Asia-Food

Heavy-D

the backstage crew catering has a lot of vegetarian options.. the sad part is that the non-veggies also grab these delicious dishes.. which in the end leads us vegetarians to just eat salad because they run out ...

or indeed, go to the field to buy something there