Kind of alone at Wacken.. :)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
19 Juli 2012
Slovenia
Hey!
So I'm going to Wacken with some people I don' really know and since they know each other very well, I wouldn't want to be the fifth wheel all the time (they said I won't bother them, but you know how it is) and just hang out with them, but I'd also like to meet some other people, of course if anyone is going to be interested.
I'm a girl and I'm 20 years old, from Slovenia. So comment here or message me if you're maybe in the same position or would like to meet new people.
:)

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Hey!
So I'm going to Wacken with some people I don' really know and since they know each other very well, I wouldn't want to be the fifth wheel all the time (they said I won't bother them, but you know how it is) and just hang out with them, but I'd also like to meet some other people, of course if anyone is going to be interested.
I'm a girl and I'm 20 years old, from Slovenia. So comment here or message me if you're maybe in the same position or would like to meet new people.

Hey :)

I think you should at least check the thread "Forum meeting Wacken 2012 (on Zachia's request)". I can push it back up so it will be easier to find (maybe) :)

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Hey!

Ill go metalcamp though, could do with a lasko unless you like union but :D

Alejandrogtr

19 Juli 2012
Heidelberg
Hey!

Hi, in some sense I also gonna go alone (I'm gonna meet some people from mexico), so if you want to join us, just tell me ;)

cetta

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.
Hey!

join our forum meeting :)