Question about parking at the festival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Elfeater

5 Mai 2010
Hey there.

This year me and some friends are going to Wacken by car. We split up in two groups, the first group arrives at the festival on tuesday and takes all tents along. I'm with the second group and we will arrive on wednesday.
The first group might save some space for our van to be able to park next to our tents, but I was wondering if it's possible for us to get there or that we won't be allowed to drive over the camping space? It's not really clear to me.
And if we won't make it to the camping space where our friends are, is there any way we can park our van somewhere else for the whole weekend?
I was hoping someone has any experience with a situation like this one.

Thanks in advance,

Dani

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
Hey there.

This year me and some friends are going to Wacken by car. We split up in two groups, the first group arrives at the festival on tuesday and takes all tents along. I'm with the second group and we will arrive on wednesday.
The first group might save some space for our van to be able to park next to our tents, but I was wondering if it's possible for us to get there or that we won't be allowed to drive over the camping space? It's not really clear to me.
And if we won't make it to the camping space where our friends are, is there any way we can park our van somewhere else for the whole weekend?
I was hoping someone has any experience with a situation like this one.

Thanks in advance,

Dani

It will be the first time in 6 years again for me. But last time I went we weren't allowed to drive the car into the field where my friends were. But you should be able to park somewhere else and join your friends.
And of course there is no harm in asking.

Motördave

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Apr. 2009
Stuttgart - Germany
www.lastfm.de
Give it a try!
If you're not too many people on wed it should work. We did that last year as well. The difference between our groups hasn't been a day though. Anyways, I think there are good chances that they let you drive to your mates.