what do you read,right now?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
I,m always interested in what people are reading.
so tell me:what do you read right now?what ca you recommend and what not?

Right now i read :"Jonathan Strange and Mr.Norrel" by S.Clarke (german version)

Finnchick

2 März 2012
SH, Germany
I,m always interested in what people are reading.
so tell me:what do you read right now?what ca you recommend and what not?

Right now i read :"Jonathan Strange and Mr.Norrel" by S.Clarke (german version)

Game of thrones in english

Best books during last few years would be:

Stephanie Meyer - The Host (don't let Twilight scare, this is good book and for adults)

Emma Donaghue - Room (kind of hard to read but good book)

Frank Schätzing - Pedot (Der Schwarm)

Best finnish book which has been translated to lot of different languages would be

Mika Waltari - Sinuhe Egyptiläinen (The Egyptian)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Re-reading my David Eddings books at the moment.

Been through the 5 in The Belgariad series, as well as the 5 in The Malloreon series.
Continued with Belgarath the Sorcerer, Polgara the Sorceress and The Rivan Codex.

Now on book two of The Elenium series, when done with all three plan on going on with the three in The Tamuli series.

Don't have any other David Eddings books after that, nto sure what to follow with, we'll see.

Finnchick

2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Re-reading my David Eddings books at the moment.

Been through the 5 in The Belgariad series, as well as the 5 in The Malloreon series.
Continued with Belgarath the Sorcerer, Polgara the Sorceress and The Rivan Codex.

Now on book two of The Elenium series, when done with all three plan on going on with the three in The Tamuli series.

Don't have any other David Eddings books after that, nto sure what to follow with, we'll see.

Good stuff
*thumbs up*
:)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I don't read that much. Books aren't either not adapted, or if adapted, title choice is soooo limited.

And I'm actually living on the 'wrong' side of the language fronteer, I can't find ANY Dutch (speaking) books.

I have to find my "Baantjer" series again.

"De Cock en... " (DeKok and...), in either NL, EN or DE.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I don't read that much. Books aren't either not adapted, or if adapted, title choice is soooo limited.

And I'm actually living on the 'wrong' side of the language fronteer, I can't find ANY Dutch (speaking) books.

I have to find my "Baantjer" series again.

"De Cock en... " (DeKok and...), in either NL, EN or DE.

we have a lot of "sounds books" in Swedish, you don't get that?
I've tried it, but for me it gives me more reading the books themselves, but I do know quite a few that enjoys these variants.