• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
My husband confuses me ... he always says " Balingen " when he means Dinkelsbühl.... :rolleyes: Hope we don`t buy the wrong tic:ugly:kets...

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
this heat is giving me a pretty bad headache. or probably the humidity that comes with it.
I woke up in the middle of the night, my head felt like I had grown a braintumor...
so I took a couple of paracetemol and some ibuprofen, which I had never mixed before actually. than I stil couldn't sleep for 2 hours because of the headache... fortunately the painkillers started to work a bit, but 3 hours later I woke up again, still with a headache, so took an other paracetemol.
When I woke up to go to work it was almost gone. I hope I can keep it that way.

Zachia

8 Mai 2012
this heat is giving me a pretty bad headache. or probably the humidity that comes with it.
I woke up in the middle of the night, my head felt like I had grown a braintumor...
so I took a couple of paracetemol and some ibuprofen, which I had never mixed before actually. than I stil couldn't sleep for 2 hours because of the headache... fortunately the painkillers started to work a bit, but 3 hours later I woke up again, still with a headache, so took an other paracetemol.

sounds very bad...i hope the best for you ..

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
so I took a couple of paracetemol and some ibuprofen, which I had never mixed before actually. then I still couldn't sleep for 2 hours because of the headache... fortunately the painkillers started to work a bit, but 3 hours later I woke up again, still with a headache, so took an other paracetemol.

Have you seen a doctor or someone about your headaches?
P.S. you're more than welcome to share your weather with me ;) :p