• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Though I've heard you can get cats that cannot give you allergies.

Sphynx? They cost $$$ but they're amazing. Years ago when my old band + a few others did a small north Queensland tour we stayed in neighbouring apartments and the woman who lived in one of them had a sphynx called Artie; he was the most affectionate cat I've ever met. He wouldn't voluntarily come to you for cuddles but when picked up he'd snuggle in and purr constantly. There was some fur on him but it was like velvet. Last I heard he went missing and they believe he got eaten :(

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I keep getting distracted! I wonder if there's a hotel site that gives a search option that omits hotels without a buffet breakfast. That would make things a bit easier to search :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I keep getting distracted! I wonder if there's a hotel site that gives a search option that omits hotels without a buffet breakfast. That would make things a bit easier to search :D

Obviously by buffet breakfast I mean more than just cereal and toast ffs!

:confused:

Most buffet breakfast is like "all you can eat"! Or am I wrong???

At least, for the hotels in Münster I've been to.....

But I don't care, I never have breakfast. Turns my stomach :o

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
:confused:

Most buffet breakfast is like "all you can eat"! Or am I wrong???

At least, for the hotels in Münster I've been to.....

But I don't care, I never have breakfast. Turns my stomach :o

I suppose I worded that wrong. I want breakfast included in the price of the hotel but I definitely don't want a "continental breakfast". The place where I stayed in London two years ago had this and it was truely disappointing. They just had toast, jam, cheese, ham, corn flakes, muesli, tea and coffee.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I suppose I worded that wrong. I want breakfast included in the price of the hotel but I definitely don't want a "continental breakfast". The place where I stayed in London two years ago had this and it was truely disappointing. They just had toast, jam, cheese, ham, corn flakes, muesli, tea and coffee.

Ah, ok, now I know what you mean.

But those things are typical European stuff you eat at breakfast. So... I don't know if you can change that.

I agree it should be included in the price of the hotel, and not added as a supplement.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Ah, ok, now I know what you mean.

But those things are typical European stuff you eat at breakfast. So... I don't know if you can change that.

I agree it should be included in the price of the hotel, and not added as a supplement.

Well, the hotel where I stayed in Hamburg (I'm going back there) had just about any kind of breakfast food that didn't need to be fried, then more :D Where my family and I stayed in Rome even had cake for breakfast!

Now that's got me thinking of the breakfast I had in Glasgow with haggis and black pudding. Holy moly that was nice! I think we had to pay for that separately.