I need a room.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sito-snow

2 Apr. 2012
Hello, I´m looking for a room at Wacken or surroundings. Does anyone know of a private house to rent rooms? Any hostel, etc...

Thanks.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Hello, I´m looking for a room at Wacken or surroundings. Does anyone know of a private house to rent rooms? Any hostel, etc...

Thanks.

Any particular reason you feel the need to miss out on all the fun?
If you have a good reason, here is a more direct link:
http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2012/main-info/unterkuenfte/

None of these places are walking distance from Wacken (that I know of), but transfers are included.

If not, I highly recommend camping. You won't regret it. Also (at least in Camp A) the grounds are very comfortable to sleep on ;)

cetta

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.
just to let you know...I think some people travel all the way to Wacken actually just to the camping thingy!!! met some awesome people there in the past two years! :p you should give it a try ;)