Argonevents going alone from uk???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

phill812

3 Okt. 2011
uk
Anyone travelling with argonevents next year and has anyone been or going alone any info be big help.

MotörRed

24 Aug. 2011
Salford, UK
Anyone travelling with argonevents next year and has anyone been or going alone any info be big help.

I've never travelled with them before, but I bought my ticket off their website in 2009 - don't think they have a "ticket only" option anymore though.

It works out cheaper to use Argon and get the coach to Wacken, but it's much more fun to fly out and stop in Hamburg for a night, or however long you want, then journey up to Wacken. Or to stay in Hamburg after Wacken, have a nice shower etc. before the flight home.

I know from people who've used Argon for other European festivals, that they don't send out your ticket in the post, they just give it to you when you get on the coach. Think there's quite a lot of pick-up points around the country too.

Wacken's far better than any UK festival in my opinion, and although the trip will work out much more expensive, it's well well worth it, all the way. :D