Rent a flat or a house in Wacken for 2012 festival?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal Faith

8 Aug. 2011
Italy
Hi there!
As the title says, I was wondering if it is possible to rent a house or flat in Wacken, or somewhere near for the 2012 festival! We're thinking about staying a week or so to see also Hambourg etc! I read somewhere there's someone who rents houses but I don't know who to call or write.. Can you help me? Thanks anyway!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi there!
As the title says, I was wondering if it is possible to rent a house or flat in Wacken, or somewhere near for the 2012 festival! We're thinking about staying a week or so to see also Hambourg etc! I read somewhere there's someone who rents houses but I don't know who to call or write.. Can you help me? Thanks anyway!

I think you meant some sort of cabins in Wacken during the festival. But you'd have to leave after the festival is over. Won't make much sense then.

Calligullaminus

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Aug. 2011
You may find something here but everyhing is in German.

http://www.hausmonika.net/

4km from Wacken and 39€ per day for 2 persons.

If you want to send me a PM with some details (how many people, timeline, price expectation) and I will check for you.I cannot promise anything but we can give it a try.

Metal Faith

8 Aug. 2011
Italy
Thanks for your replies!
Itzehoe would be good too, cause, yes, we'll have a car!
Calligullaminus, I'm writing you! :)

Empror1

W:O:A Metalmaster
You can just drive your car onto the camping grounds and then put your tent down so I don't see any reason to bother with cabins during the festival. As for afterwards there should be plenty of hotels or lodges near Hamburg to stay around and see a bit of Germany.