Wacken beer prices?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
expensive :p You'd be better off getting a box in the supermarket

Cans. Only cans please. Or plastic bottles. Glass bottles aren't allowed any more.

Although it might be fun buying a crate of beer (in glass bottles), and then drinking it all at once because the security guys won't let you enter the campground because of the glass bottles.

@topic: I think a beer (0.4l) on the actual festival area costs 3,50 euros. The Wacken beer cans on the festival supermarkets must have been around 1 or 2 euros...dunno exactly... In the supermarkets in the village you might get the cheapest cans or plastic bottles for less than 50 ct.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Cans. Only cans please. Or plastic bottles. Glass bottles aren't allowed any more.

Although it might be fun buying a crate of beer (in glass bottles), and then drinking it all at once because the security guys won't let you enter the campground because of the glass bottles.

Interesting, I didn't know that yet. Guess the Pfand hunters will be fairly happy 'bout that

Taliclol

30 Jan. 2011
I don't know about you guys, but 1 liter for 4,50 yeye (7,50 - 3) is damm decent, here if I go out to check out bands, 0,4 liter = 4-5 euro.

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
At least it's cheaper than Dutch festivals. The regular price here is €2,20 for a 0,2L cup. Almost a fucking shot-glass. And on top of that you get "event-beer" which is mixed with water.

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Interesting, I didn't know that yet. Guess the Pfand hunters will be fairly happy 'bout that

Probably. I'm glad I have my car with me...so I can keep all the empty cans and bottles safe...
As long as they don't break into the car just in order to get the cans... :eek: :D

It's the first year in which glass isn't allowed any more. I wonder if they'll really check the cars for glass when entering the campgrounds, or if they'll just patrol the camps and keep their eyes open.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Probably. I'm glad I have my car with me...so I can keep all the empty cans and bottles safe...
As long as they don't break into the car just in order to get the cans... :eek: :D

It's the first year in which glass isn't allowed any more. I wonder if they'll really check the cars for glass when entering the campgrounds, or if they'll just patrol the camps and keep their eyes open.

No. Cars can take glass as much as they want. (they assume you'll clean it anyways so...)

Only podestrians are checked. (at least last year, where glass wasn't allowed either)

METALPOPE667

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Mai 2002
Website besuchen

@topic: I think a beer (0.4l) on the actual festival area costs 3,50 euros. The Wacken beer cans on the festival supermarkets must have been around 1 or 2 euros...dunno exactly... In the supermarkets in the village you might get the cheapest cans or plastic bottles for less than 50 ct.

Wacken Skoal : 0,59 € at sky markt;)

Bender2207

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Sep. 2008
Düsseldorf
If you come with your car to the campground,you can take glass bottles with you.Only if you travell by bus or you walk through the walkersentrance glass bottles aren't allowed.