ARE YOU EXCITED

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Muloc7253

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Okt. 2010
COS I AM EXCITED!

BROTHERS OF METAL, WE ARE FIGHTING WITH POWER AND STEEL, FIGHTING FOR METAL, METAL THATS REAL, BROTHERS OF METAL WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, STANDING TOGETHER WITH HANDS IN THE AIR

cheers, horns, etc

:p

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
My excitement is somewhat tempered this year by other stuff I have going on. Still come next Monday, I can forget all about it for a week and enjoy my favourite week of the year.

doolahrock

27 Apr. 2011
I'm not gonna panic until I can see a 5 day forecast. I've been looking online and the forecast has been changing quite a lot. As long as it's dry when we're getting the tents up I'll not be too worried.

It can't possibly be any worse than Novarock in 2009, that was brutal.

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
I'm quite excited, but also very afraid of weather. This year it seems to be more "rain" than "shine". What do you think about? Any people around Wacken who can tell us that the satellite is wrong, hahahaha?

Well, we'll see on tuesday while landing in Hamburg.

Bye!

doolahrock

27 Apr. 2011
I'm quite excited, but also very afraid of weather. This year it seems to be more "rain" than "shine". What do you think about? Any people around Wacken who can tell us that the satellite is wrong, hahahaha?

Well, we'll see on tuesday while landing in Hamburg.

Bye!

Wouldn't worry about it too much. I've been checking the weather every day for the past week and every day the forecast has changed over the thurs/fri/sat. Doesn't look like heavy rain either.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
COS I AM EXCITED!

BROTHERS OF METAL, WE ARE FIGHTING WITH POWER AND STEEL, FIGHTING FOR METAL, METAL THATS REAL, BROTHERS OF METAL WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, STANDING TOGETHER WITH HANDS IN THE AIR

cheers, horns, etc

:p

DAMN IT THAT'S TWICE TONIGHT!

OTHER BANDS PLAY!...

*cough* anyway I think I will weep a little that I can't be there this year. All I've been able to think about since last year's WOA is how long it will be until the next time I go...nearly at the halfway mark if all goes to plan :D

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
*sister :p

Well so far I've landed a permanent government job that I enjoy, I haven't taken any leave since I returned to work last September and I suppose if I provide enough notice I should be able to get the time off. That reminds me I should at least be thinking about discussing leave dates with my boss pretty much now. My only dilemma is fully deciding where else to go when I'm back over that way considering a few places I plan on visiting are based around festival weekends. Does anyone have anything to say about Tuska Open Air?