Folk metal....?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Arno van Loo

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Dez. 2009
München
Okay, you have Skalmöld and Saltatio Mortis and I'm happy, but how bout some decently well-known folk/viking metal bands?
- Korpiklaani
- Eluveitie
- Ensiferum
- Finntroll
- Equilibrium
- Turisas
- Skyforger
- Adorned Brood

(and I don't count Subway to Sally as folk metal)

Doom15

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Sep. 2010
TOTAL PUSH FOR ALL THE BAND MENTIONED BEFORE!!

Common Wacken listen to us metalheads! we are asking for these band and others like COB (already coming :D) which I really want to see again but we also want to see some ensiferum equilibrium and other great bands not bands like Battle Beast which no one asked for or Suicidal Tendencies (another Metallica copying band...)

I know that all the Metal Legends (most of them) are coming to W.O.A 11 and it probalby was hard getting that line up but now its time for the Folk/Viking Metal Legends to be announced!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

BarneyGumble666

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Jan. 2007
Okay, you have Skalmöld and Saltatio Mortis and I'm happy, but how bout some decently well-known folk/viking metal bands?
- Korpiklaani
- Eluveitie
- Ensiferum
- Finntroll
- Equilibrium
- Turisas
- Skyforger
- Adorned Brood

(and I don't count Subway to Sally as folk metal)

The only good Band you listed.

TOTAL PUSH FOR ALL THE BAND MENTIONED BEFORE!!

Common Wacken listen to us metalheads! we are asking for these band and others like COB (already coming :D) which I really want to see again but we also want to see some ensiferum equilibrium and other great bands not bands like Battle Beast which no one asked for or Suicidal Tendencies (another Metallica copying band...)

I know that all the Metal Legends (most of them) are coming to W.O.A 11 and it probalby was hard getting that line up but now its time for the Folk/Viking Metal Legends to be announced!

What did you smoke when you typed this crap?