Sweetie & Honey

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
yeah its more than enough that u like me :D .. i like you too .. but just alittle :p

thanks .. it should be fun .. hope you too will have fun with your friend & the festival tomorrow

aw :( i hope you can .. it would be so great for you to visit .. but anyways if doesnt happen i will still see you in Wacken next summer & maybe also in Munich ;)
you like me just a bit? :(:(:( I never said, that I like you like a lesbian :o :D

yeah, I really try it, to make it to dubai. really. but I guess...I have to less money. anyways I'll try it. maybe in 2012.... but I really want to visit you there and the SUN
:D he he

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
you like me just a bit? :(:(:( I never said, that I like you like a lesbian :o :D

and i never said that also :eek: .. hehe ppl now will get the wrong idea about us :D:D

yeah, I really try it, to make it to dubai. really. but I guess...I have to less money. anyways I'll try it. maybe in 2012.... but I really want to visit you there and the SUN
:D he he

hehe you will get all black from the sun here .. and i will become like a ghost if i stand next to you :p

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
and i never said that also :eek: .. hehe ppl now will get the wrong idea about us :D:D

hehe you will get all black from the sun here .. and i will become like a ghost if i stand next to you :p

will get the wrong idea about us? Ohhh Honey, come on, please hit me, I like it...aahh ooohhh yeeeeaaaah I like it. Come on, harder.:o:D:D:D

yeah, anyways you're looking like a ghost next rto me. :p :D but I'm looking like a ghost too right now.