Sweetie & Honey

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
yeay for another free beer .. :D
i will post the pics soon .. just need to organize them first .. not alot of pics of you & me tho .. mostly pics of buildings :D

yeah I know. we should take more pics of us the next time. I guess, you have just 3 pics of us :(
but the buildings aren't the important parts :o
I'M THE IMPORTANT PART!!

ha ha ha :D:D

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
yeah I know. we should take more pics of us the next time. I guess, you have just 3 pics of us :(
but the buildings aren't the important parts :o
YOU ARE THE IMPORTANT PART!!

ha ha ha :D:D

i think i have 4-5 pics of us .. but some are silly & funny :D and i agree next time we will take more pics of honey & Sweetie ;)

and everything you wrote in Red is right
I'M THE IMPORTANT PART !!!

Careo

8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
i think i have 4-5 pics of us .. but some are silly & funny :D and i agree next time we will take more pics of honey & Sweetie ;)

and everything you wrote in Red is right
I'M THE IMPORTANT PART !!!

ha ha ohhhh that's a lot of. 4-5 pics in....5 days :D:D
I'm always taking pics with my friends on the road, but ok, didn't know, if you like it...and we have also some stupid wackenpics :D

you are the important part? :o no way.
maybe you'll be the important part, when I'll visit you in Dubai. :p

Careo

8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
well its true i'm the meanie one :p:D so ppl should be afraid :D
they really should be afraid of you :o

anyways I'm not afraid of you
:D:D

I talked to some friends of mine. They told/asked me:"really, she's 32 old now? :eek: ah fuck! seems like she's in your age, so cooooool!!!"
That's why you are not a "respect"-person for me :p :D:D
I never thought about your age..but you now: Old in age, young in spirit

:D:D:D

should I run away? :confused:

*runsaway*

Morphinechild78

2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
ha ha ohhhh that's a lot of. 4-5 pics in....5 days :D:D
I'm always taking pics with my friends on the road, but ok, didn't know, if you like it...and we have also some stupid wackenpics :D

you are the important part? :o no way.
maybe you'll be the important part, when I'll visit you in Dubai. :p

i love our Wacken pics .. so funny :D esp the one with the naked guy behind us :p:D

ok ok you are the important part in Munich .. its a great city cause you are in it .. :rolleyes::D

yeay for you visiting Dubai .. that would be so much fun :D

Morphinechild78

2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
they really should be afraid of you :o

anyways I'm not afraid of you
:D:D

I talked to some friends of mine. They told/asked me:"really, she's 32 old now? :eek: ah fuck! seems like she's in your age, so cooooool!!!"
That's why you are not a "respect"-person for me :p :D:D
I never thought about your age..but you now: Old in age, young in spirit

:D:D:D

should I run away? :confused:

*runsaway*

:mad::mad: but too lazy to run after you .. :p

yeah i'm young in spirit & in appearance :D meaning no wrinkles .. na na na :D:D
and yes i'm a cool person and i dont care if you say you dont respect me .. :o you are just jealous :D

Careo

8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
i love our Wacken pics .. so funny :D esp the one with the naked guy behind us :p:D

ok ok you are the important part in Munich .. its a great city cause you are in it .. :rolleyes::D

yeay for you visiting Dubai .. that would be so much fun :D
my pics are always funny :D but just funny, when I'm part of the pic :D:D ha ha ha
:mad::mad: but too lazy to run after you .. :p

yeah i'm young in spirit & in appearance :D meaning no wrinkles .. na na na :D:D
and yes i'm a cool person and i dont care if you say you dont respect me .. :o you are just jealous :D
I'm jealous? mhh noooooo way.
but okay, i like you. isn't that enough? :confused:
my friends will be here in 15 minutes .. not in the mood for visitors .. :o
mhh tooooo bad for you.
hope you'll some fun with them (anyways)
I'll go to my friend soon (when I'm totally drunk) :D

And yeah, I'm trying to save some money for dubai...but I know, that I'll not reach it. :(:(:(:(

Morphinechild78

2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
my pics are always funny :D but just funny, when I'm part of the pic :D:D ha ha ha

I'm jealous? mhh noooooo way.
but okay, i like you. isn't that enough? :confused:

mhh tooooo bad for you.
hope you'll some fun with them (anyways)
I'll go to my friend soon (when I'm totally drunk) :D

And yeah, I'm trying to save some money for dubai...but I know, that I'll not reach it. :(:(:(:(

yeah its more than enough that u like me :D .. i like you too .. but just alittle :p

thanks .. it should be fun .. hope you too will have fun with your friend & the festival tomorrow

aw :( i hope you can .. it would be so great for you to visit .. but anyways if doesnt happen i will still see you in Wacken next summer & maybe also in Munich ;)