Live Stream / DVD

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

simfomet

26 Juli 2010
Hi friends,

recently I read the new that this year there's no live stream and there will be no filming at the party and wet stage but the worst it's there will be no DVD of WOA 2010!!!

What happened? The crisis? The live stream I suppose it's very expensive but the DVD... In my opinion the live stream is one of the points to qualify WOA as the biggest metal festival in the world.

simfomet

26 Juli 2010
My source is a musician who plays at this year edition and explain that there will be no professional filming on party and wet stage. He mention about no dvd for 2010 and as you know because it's no announced on wacken or rockalarm web there's no live stream this year.
I suppose they don't annouce the stream only at 8 days of the festival.

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
My source is a musician who plays at this year edition and explain that there will be no professional filming on party and wet stage. He mention about no dvd for 2010 and as you know because it's no announced on wacken or rockalarm web there's no live stream this year.
I suppose they don't annouce the stream only at 8 days of the festival.

Yeah, that makes sense. It would be very fucking bad if there's not going to be a DVD.. I always buy them and I think it's great to see the shit of the year before again.

I had many great beer sessions with friends, watching the Wacken dvd's! :cool:

headbanger1

22 Juli 2010
NRW
Hi friends,

recently I read the new that this year there's no live stream and there will be no filming at the party and wet stage but the worst it's there will be no DVD of WOA 2010!!!

What happened? The crisis? The live stream I suppose it's very expensive but the DVD... In my opinion the live stream is one of the points to qualify WOA as the biggest metal festival in the world.

I think they made a DVD ...